Male Leo For Sale/Trade for Female Leo.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 12:15 AM   #1
lizardchica
Talking Male Leo For Sale/Trade for Female Leo..

I have a male Leopard gecko(about a year old) That I bought from K&N reptiles about 5 months ago. I just recieved a new male carrottail that I am going to mate with my female carrottail, so this guy needs a new home, I was going to mate him too, but that just seems like too much work for me right now. He is so amazing he is bright yellow and has some tangerine coloring on his back legs and tail. His name is Smiley(he has a smiley face on his shoulders!) I am asking 50 for him(I paid 65+ship) or a TRADE of some sort( If you are in oregon and interested i really am in need of a nice fish tank, and will pay the difference) If you want me to ship him, You'll have to give me instructions, because I have never shipped any animals before..Thanks very much! And have an awesome day!!
Here's some pics I just took tonight of him!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-25-2004, 12:38 AM   #2
lizardchica
I have just really became interested in albino horned frogs..pacman frogs..if you have one of those i would trade my male leo for one!! Let me know please!! Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-30-2004, 06:49 PM   #3
mike5050
Thumbs up trade

i have a male and female albino clawed frogs both are 5ins i would trade you both for your gecko email me i have more reptiles also reptiles4u@comcast.com

Old 12-30-2004, 07:03 PM   #4
lizardchica
I have tried e-mailing u..it doesn't work..

I've tried e-mailing u..it doesn't work..e-mail me at labrowneyez1@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread