For Sale Vision Racks and Habitat Systems rack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-15-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
Dreptiles
Vision Racks and Habitat Systems rack

I have a great universal habitat systems rack for sale. It holds 28-6qt tubs and 5-41qt tubs. If you ever had one of these type racks you know there great and well built to last forever. I have all the baby tubs plus extras but I accidentally broke the stack of 41qt tubs but there at most walmarts and targets. It comes fully heated and I will throw in a helix if you need one. I cannot ship this so please dont ask but I can deliver for gas money to MD, VA ,PA.You can also pick up in the Annapolis MD area. Any questions email, text, call. Also some trades taken on Male ball morphs.

Habitat Rack system $1800 OBRO

I have two of the versatile 32qt sterilite tub racks that can also be turned into 15qt tub racks to fit twice as many tubs. Then I have 2 CB-70 racks mostly used for adult ball females. All racks are slightly used but in great condition. The two CB-70 racks I can offer with tubs or cheaper without tubs. The two 32qt racks do not have tubs so you will have to pick them up from the store but the racks will be cheaper. All come with heat and the extra fittings to turn into different size racks to fit different tubs. I can deliver these for gas money or you can pick up in Annapolis MD. Any questions feel free to call, text or email. Thanks

15qt or 32qt racks $250 each (2)
CB-70 racks with tubs $600 each (2)
without tubs CB-70 racks $500 each

Keith B
443-994-5796
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!