More Pro Geckos x Blazin Reptiles Leos :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-27-2005, 08:21 PM   #1
Xavier
More Pro Geckos x Blazin Reptiles Leos :)

These girls hatched out this weekend they are from my Progeckos female Tequila
2nd clutch. Both came our with rather nice pattern.

And an update of the 1st clutch incubated as maled but they seem to be females So Robin like either of them let me know you still got first dibs I'd like to wait to make sure they are only 1.5 months olf but growing fast 15 plus grams Sorry Cody these word the "males" I spoke of

Old 06-27-2005, 08:34 PM   #2
progeckos
That second baby is going to be nice! It already has the darker ‘yellow’ color. Oh my… those last two are unbelievable Xavier. I see a lot of Tequila in them… the gecko not the drink. Excellent job and thanks for the update!

Old 06-27-2005, 09:16 PM   #3
robin d.
shoulda name tequilla, robin since you stole her from me =/
heh ima wait cuz i want to see them all before i pick mine *(or at least most of them)

Old 06-27-2005, 10:21 PM   #4
Xavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
shoulda name tequilla, robin since you stole her from me =/
heh ima wait cuz i want to see them all before i pick mine *(or at least most of them)
Hi Robin,
Thats fine on waiting I have 3 more clutches from her I'll be sure to keep you posted on them. FYI the top one of the big ones the spots are pretty distinct not sure why but in the pick they look like they are fading.
Cody, thanks yeah they all look great might have to keep a female after all

Old 06-27-2005, 10:28 PM   #5
Jeremy Letkey
Those hatchlings or both looking good. The juvies are both hot.

Old 06-27-2005, 10:40 PM   #6
Borewyrm
... yeah they're so hot right now .... (taste blue steel)

Old 06-27-2005, 11:11 PM   #7
WiteLeo
Holy Smack! I love those last two!

Great work!

*Puts Xavier's name on list of row models*

Old 06-27-2005, 11:55 PM   #8
progeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier
Cody, thanks yeah they all look great might have to keep a female after all
You definitely need to keep a female. They’ll probably be carbon copies of Tequila so you can call her the little Tequila. LOL.

Old 06-28-2005, 12:09 AM   #9
Xavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by progeckos
You definitely need to keep a female. They’ll probably be carbon copies of Tequila so you can call her the little Tequila. LOL.
Yep maybe of of these new girls I like the pattern they have going, I love the colors and contrast of these ones. Hey Cody great banner you have on here!

Old 06-28-2005, 12:48 AM   #10
progeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier
Yep maybe of of these new girls I like the pattern they have going, I love the colors and contrast of these ones. Hey Cody great banner you have on here!
They do have great patterns. Thanks! It’s good know that someone noticed it. It’s not the best job as I slapped it together real quick but it works…

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!