LOOKING FOR A 36"X18"X18" TERRARIUM FOR A BEARDED DRAGON - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 10-06-2005, 01:58 PM   #1
dragonchick88
Exclamation LOOKING FOR A 36"X18"X18" TERRARIUM FOR A BEARDED DRAGON

I am looking for a reasonable price on a glass terrarium. One perferrably with locking doors on the front and a screen top.If anyone has one available please let me know!

Old 10-06-2005, 03:03 PM   #2
Vince
Hey I have a pretty cool cage I have been looking to sell or trade. Email me at Vince3325@aol.com I will send you pics. I may be expencive to ship though I will check it out.

Old 10-07-2005, 08:14 AM   #3
dragonchick88
Kool, if your willing to trade, we have a 55 gallon with a heat pad under one side of the bottom and a background on it if you would like to trade, oh it also has a screen top. Its in good condition except where a heat lamp my bro had on the side melted the side just a little. But if you wont just let me know a price.

Old 10-07-2005, 09:16 AM   #4
Vince
I wouldn't want to trade for another cage. I only keep tortoises outside now so I have a ton of cages collecting dust already. Anyways I think it would cost way to much to have a big fish tank like that shipped to Florida. The cage I have is made of wood and Plexiglas. So I think it can be shipped. Send me your Email and I will take some pictures of it so you can check it out and make me an offer. See ya

Old 10-07-2005, 09:28 AM   #5
dragonchick88
its carol47138@peoplepc.com

Old 10-07-2005, 09:29 AM   #6
dragonchick88
does it have a screen top on it? Its a necessity because I keep my heat lamps and UVB lights on top of the screens for my bearded dragons

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!