Cave dwelling rat snakes - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #11
Pasodama
Gorgeous snakes!
I don't own any but do think that Cave Dwelling Rat Snakes are just beautiful.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #12
AbsoluteApril
thank you both!

Sorry I missed your question earlier -
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Just Curious~ View Post
I remember the first time I ever saw a picture of this species, my first thought was that it was two different snakes coiled up together. "Where's the stripey one's head?"
too funny! That is exactly what I thought first time I saw a photo as well! They do look like a patchwork of two snakes franken-morphed together.

Quote:
are you breeding Lucy and Ricky this year?
I am going to try, probably put them together this weekend (they both ate last night). I may be a little late in the season but the weather has been so weird, you never know! I'll post an update if anything looks promising.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:33 PM   #13
Utta
ridleyi are just amazing. Love them. Good luck with the breeding. Hope you don't mind a death by a 1000 nips.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #14
AbsoluteApril
Thanks Tyler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Hope you don't mind a death by a 1000 nips.

"And if this thing starts claiming to be the "vanguard of our destruction," then I got shotgun on the first lifeboat, okay?" - Joker

Old 05-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #15
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Thanks Tyler!

"And if this thing starts claiming to be the "vanguard of our destruction," then I got shotgun on the first lifeboat, okay?" - Joker
yes, that'll be you with a bunch of baby ridleyi.

Fun fact! They don't have egg tooths, they bite their way out of the egg. (i kid... they do have an egg tooth)

Old 05-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #16
~Just Curious~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
yes, that'll be you with a bunch of baby ridleyi.

Fun fact! They don't have egg tooths, they bite their way out of the egg. (i kid... they do have an egg tooth)
Now that you put that image in my head, it'll never leave! lol I can already see it...

Best of luck with your breeding April, I've got my fingers crossed for you this weekend!

Old 05-05-2012, 12:57 AM   #17
Utta
Quote:
Now that you put that image in my head, it'll never leave! lol I can already see it...

Best of luck with your breeding April, I've got my fingers crossed for you this weekend!
It's funny to watch in my head on a loop.

Well Apwiwl? WELLWELLWELL?! DDDD

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!