Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 75 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:17 PM   #741
SakaraGT4
I was only given ONE page of the burm report... That's what I got from my vet was one page...

And the aspen was bought at NARBC... Here's a pic 2 days after the show when I put the aspen in there... Notice the brand new repti-rack cage I had gotten that weekend and the aspen... After that I removed the aspen and got rid of it

Brand new cages in front room...

Pic after added aspen that I bought at NARBC

After I noticed mites only a few days after that, I trashed the aspen and switched back to newspaper... Haven't used anything other than newspaper since then...

and no matter what, pets or whatever, they are still getting tested.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:22 PM   #742
amercnwmn
You had mites on several occasions BEFORE that..I know in Feb 09, you posted a "mites" thread and you stated earlier that "in early 08" you had mites. There was another thread around this time discussing mites.

The issue isn't where they came from, Ashley...

It's already been established by Rachel's quarantine, Kyles warning, Elizabeth's shipping bag from you containing dead mites, and previous posts from you that you HAVE HAD CHRONIC ISSUES WITH MITES, and THE MITES IN THIS CASE CAME FROM YOU.
Doesn't matter where they came from before that.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:26 PM   #743
sally-dog
Ashley, you still have mites in your house, even if you cannot see them. If you did not, then Elizabeth AND Rachel would NOT have them. Period. One person getting them after buying from you is coincidental, but TWO people in the same time is not.

It doesn't matter HOW you got the mites. There's still an infestation going on somewhere in your home.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #744
hboyles66
I am very glad to see this htread may have stopped Ashley from at least selling snakes here and on RTB.com. This is at least a step in the right direction. Everytime she post on the BOI is seems her hole gets deeper. After the refunds are made in full and no more post for a year we will all have to see what happens. IMO Casperconstrictors has sunk it's own ship by not following the procedure they seem to offer to others. What a shame. There was a nice collection of animals until a person who wanted to be known very fast jumped in and screwed it all up. I believe most breeders started out very small and tuned there skills before moving up in their buisness. Hopefully if Ashley can learn from this it will educate other on what happens when you get in over your head without thinking at all.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #745
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboyles66 View Post
I am very glad to see this htread may have stopped Ashley from at least selling snakes here and on RTB.com. This is at least a step in the right direction. Everytime she post on the BOI is seems her hole gets deeper. After the refunds are made in full and no more post for a year we will all have to see what happens. IMO Casperconstrictors has sunk it's own ship by not following the procedure they seem to offer to others. What a shame. There was a nice collection of animals until a person who wanted to be known very fast jumped in and screwed it all up. I believe most breeders started out very small and tuned there skills before moving up in their buisness. Hopefully if Ashley can learn from this it will educate other on what happens when you get in over your head without thinking at all.
Ditto. That's what others have tried to instill in her, but she never grasped it.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:37 PM   #746
hboyles66
75 pages in this thread and she seems like she might be catching on a little. I just wish she would own up to the mites as I agree with the others that mites are for sure in your collection. 2 people who bought snakes from you and both had mites. Mites generally are not found on just one animal when they are present. you would know thise if you where as smart as you come off being.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:38 PM   #747
ShadowAceD
I doubt she's learned anything, considering she has yet to commit to the fact she will not be breeding while any of these animals are still a part of her collection.

She'll test this year.

Then next year.

Then what? Are you going to test every year until the animals are dead, or until you think it is safe? It won't be. Not in a collection where IBD was confirmed.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:41 PM   #748
SakaraGT4
Did I not already say I was NOT going to breed? Yes, I did already say that... If I have to keep my snakes as pets for the rest of their lives, no matter how short or long, I will...

and I understand the fact that is is possible to miss inclusions even when tested... But how likely is it that it would be missed in EVERY ANIMAL?? Not very I would think...

Old 12-25-2010, 11:47 PM   #749
sally-dog
Ashley, are you going to be able to live with caring for 20+ animals until they die (if they remain asymptomatic) for 15-20 years? You cannot sell these animals when you tire of them because of the initial IBD report, you'd have to euthanize them to get them out of the collection. That's a lot to handle.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:50 PM   #750
hboyles66
My main point is that it has taken a lot to get Ashley to even admit to any wrong doing. There is proof of her lies and improper proceedures. I am glad to hear she will not be breeding but with how things have gone it is hard to believe her. I always judge on facts and the facts are you have mites and may have had IBD in your collection for awhile. You also stated that the original text on the BCL may not have been 100% correct which leads one to believe that there is somethiong wierd about that. If you read the bad guy thread on Mr. Dean Ashley was very straight forward about her QT proceedures and it has been shown that the BCL was not fully quarantined. The fact that she truely believed up until questioned about it, that the BCL had IBD she was still attending shows and putting others in danger for no good reason.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd