Sold. Thank you - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-15-2018, 04:41 PM   #1
laxreptiles
Sold. Thank you

I am listing my tortoises for sale as I just had my first baby. All 4 are completely healthy eating; mixed greens, mushrooms, worms (once a month) and Mazuri. Currently indoors for the winter but as of last year they have all been in a custom built habitat outside.

These have all been well taken care of and was going to be a breeding project. I purchased directly from Jeff and these are authenticated "WestCoast Ghost Red Foots" and 100% het. Het's are 2 years of age and about 5-6" SCL and the Hypo's are almost 2 years at about 4.5" SCL.

Unsexed as of now but looks to be m/f pairs of each (hypo and het).

Hypomelanistic Chelonoidis carbonarius

Hypo A: SOLD
Hypo B: SOLD

100% Het for Hypo

Het A: SOLD
Het B: SOLD

I ship FedEx next day air priority signature required. You must be there to sign and standard DOA applies! I do not cover under any acts of God or carrier delays. In case of DOA I need to have high resolution pictures (atleast 5-6 different angles) sent to me no later than 1hr after received. I will give a full refund in credit minus shipping.

PM is key for more pics and questions please

Thank you

P
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2018, 04:51 PM   #2
laxreptiles
Plastron Pics
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2018, 11:25 AM   #3
laxreptiles
Here are individual pics;

Hypo A (larger of the 2 over 4”)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2018, 11:30 AM   #4
laxreptiles
Hypo B
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2018, 01:50 PM   #5
laxreptiles
Entire group is pending... If this does not go through all other individual's are spoken for except Hypo A.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-17-2018, 02:05 PM   #6
laxreptiles
All except Hypo A is sold. Hypo A is pending but taking back up orders. Hypo is is the larger of the two without a split scale. PM me to be put as backup. Will have answer by tomorrow. Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-17-2018, 11:14 PM   #7
laxreptiles
ALL ARE SOLD! Thank you
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!