Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 124 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2017, 08:07 PM   #1231
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
So. Here we are. Making castles out of sand. Where is the confusion? If I were a judge, this would be cut and dry. Ty's puppy alone. Why? Here's why, again..."How many of you would be interested if I ran an online raffle for a baby albino tegu to be delivered in July? 100% of ticket sales would go to a good cause (non profit Iguana group) and each ticket would cost $100. If for any reason I do not produce any albino this year (chance of this happening will be almost none) I would pay the winner $3000 OUT OF MY OWN POCKET"! Did the "organization approve this message? Were they aware of this message? Ty solicited mainly his audience. How much of the organization's audience saw this? If I were a judge, all I would need to see is Ty's initial post, that HE AUTHORED. My judgement? Guilty...PAY UP!
"Non profit Iguana Group"? Seems he was careful not to list a specific organization. Hmmmm.

Old 04-05-2017, 09:31 PM   #1232
JimM
Parks knows he screwed up but is in it too deep to back out now because his inflated ego and fanatical groupies couldn't handle him doing the right thing at this point. So he's going to try and break Michelle financially to collect her prize.

We have to keep the faith that there will be an honest person judging the case, one that will want to make an example out of someone like Parks who uses his wealth to bully others.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:38 PM   #1233
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
"Non profit Iguana Group"? Seems he was careful not to list a specific organization. Hmmmm.
I certainly am NOT siding nor making excuses for Ty's despicable behavior, but if you refer back to post #24, posted by Michelle, you will see a screen shot where he specifically states the raffle proceeds will go to IRCF.

I also recall reading that those who entered paid IRCF directly, rather than Ty, although I could be wrong.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:58 PM   #1234
Chris Kennard
You totally missed my point. None of that was mentioned in his initial solicitation. He owned the deal from the get go.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:04 AM   #1235
Chris Kennard
Nope. No mention of IRCF in his original ad. I only see the responsibility falling on the person referred to as "I" in his outreach to his compassionate victims.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:08 AM   #1236
Chris Kennard
Last post on this. Oh snap, I also rechecked and couldn't find the part in his ad where he said "pay to the order of" IRCF.

Old 04-06-2017, 02:35 AM   #1237
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking.

No, he asked for her address. She asked for clarification on what would be sent. HE REFUSED TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION. Now we are at this mess.
April post 36, Ty says "Ok, I'l send u one I produced ok"

Post 41 & 42
Ty says "you will get a albino like the one on the photo" The photo he is talking about is the photo of the original raffle with a purple tiger.

This whole post has turned into the Michelle stalks Ty Park post. This is just sad.

Old 04-06-2017, 08:14 AM   #1238
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
April post 36, Ty says "Ok, I'l send u one I produced ok"

Post 41 & 42
Ty says "you will get a albino like the one on the photo" The photo he is talking about is the photo of the original raffle with a purple tiger.

This whole post has turned into the Michelle stalks Ty Park post. This is just sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post

I decided also that I would send her the tegu that I produced (T+ albino) since her contention was that she wanted one that I produced and not by someone else, but I didn't communicate that with her to the end because I wanted to see what kind of person she was and she was greedy to the end. I ask for her address twice so that I could ship her the tegu but she refused each time. After the second refusal, I decided to auction off the tegu I was going to ship her to raise more money for IRCF, which we did to the tune of more than $5000.

Ty
Ty's own words saying he did not tell her what he was sending. Do you want to try again?

Old 04-06-2017, 09:48 AM   #1239
Karma Kritters
I am using my phone so please excuse any errors in my writing. I would highly suggest trying the case in one of the other states. Florida is nearly impossible to collect on a judgement if you get it in your favor. We had a guy break in and steal a bunch of car parts. He was caught and ordered to pay restitution and nothing. All we can really do is place leins on his property and hope to collect if he sells something. I think you are in the right here however think that Florida is the wrong state to pursue this. I am pretty sure he also has a residence in Illinois.

Old 04-06-2017, 11:29 AM   #1240
Sugarhedgie
lawsuit

i was just served papers where ty is suing me for defromation in the ammount of $15,000

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu