Lilly white male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-07-2018, 01:10 PM   #1
MotherofDragainz
Lilly white male

Baby male Lilly White, lavender HIGH white lots of spots already he will be stunning as he matures! Produced by Supernova exotics
Asking $1400 obo
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2018, 03:55 PM   #2
theo
Is this the one that was for sale on here less than a month ago? The one that was for sale in Los Angeles and was $1,100?
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2018, 11:37 AM   #3
Keldeelev
That's definitely the same one. Person should have photographed the other side of the gecko. You can clearly line up the shape of the spots.

Old 06-14-2018, 12:09 PM   #4
tank0204
and....

what does it matter if its the same gecko. don't like the price don't buy it....

Old 06-14-2018, 02:02 PM   #5
Osgeckos3123
Quote:
Originally Posted by tank0204 View Post
what does it matter if its the same gecko. don't like the price don't buy it....
I believe they are not concerned on the price so much as they are concerned on this being a scam. Which I believe it is since this same gecko has been posted on multiple accounts from different locations.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:22 PM   #6
MotherofDragainz
Sold, and not a scam lol good lord... I bought this gecko and the female from the original ad, and have had some emergency issues come up and so I resold them.. thank everyone
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2018, 05:51 PM   #7
theo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherofDragainz View Post
Sold, and not a scam lol good lord... I bought this gecko and the female from the original ad, and have had some emergency issues come up and so I resold them.. thank everyone
Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound sarcastic at all. I was asking genuinely because I reached out to the guy selling him and was about to pay but it turns out he was sold lol. So when I saw this, I was actually willing to pay for him lol. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!