To the Texas clan (and everyone else) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-14-2005, 03:51 PM   #21
KelliH
Quote:
Ahhh I see, so the rumors about exclusivity(?) are TRUE?
Wow, there are rumours about us? How strange

I was never upset so I can't really say I have simmered down. I still think HELL threads should stay in HELL. Oh, and I did read the entire thread. It didn't seem to have much value to this forum, or to me. Please note that this does not mean I am a BIGOT or DUMB or an ASSumer. I just don't dig it, that's all ;-)

Peace out, homies.

Old 03-14-2005, 03:59 PM   #22
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Wow, there are rumours about us? How strange

I was never upset so I can't really say I have simmered down. I still think HELL threads should stay in HELL. Oh, and I did read the entire thread. It didn't seem to have much value to this forum, or to me. Please note that this does not mean I am a BIGOT or DUMB or an ASSumer. I just don't dig it, that's all ;-)

Peace out, homies.
Now THAT was an excellent response.

Old 03-14-2005, 04:02 PM   #23
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
I admit I didn't read the entire thread in the HELL forum after my first post... I just had too much trouble getting past the initial profanity and flame-throwing! I chose not to read the entire thread based on the content of the first half of the page. Personally, I am offended by that type of language and have a strong dislike for name-calling and flame-wars, and therefore do not read the threads in the HELL forum. Regardless of the intentions of this thread, I still believe it is inappropriate here.
Which you have EVERY right to say.

Had this been your initial response I would have had zip to say about it. I just don't like anyone's holier than thou attitude and feel NO need to remain quiet when I see one in action. Or, as may be in this case, the perception of such an attitude. I just don't cotton to folks TELLING me what I can and can't do if #1 they DO NOT have the authority to do so and #2 when I have NOT acknowledged that such authority exists.

Old 03-14-2005, 06:20 PM   #24
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
I don't care what forum it is. The simple point is, and I'm just about willing to bet on it, that you DID NOT read the entire thread. The kid was given an out and the ENTIRE subject changed.

I don't believe that YOU marcia, are the owner/controller/god of the leopard gecko forum and so long as I abide by the rules set up Rich, remember him, the GUY WHO OWNS/OPERATES/CONTROLS faunaclassifieds.com, I can post what I want where I want. HE'S the one to say when, where and how ANYONE can post.

NOT YOU.

Perhaps you need your coffee/caffene intake increased. Something sure is sour out your way.
"I don't believe that YOU marcia, are the owner/controller/god of the leopard gecko forum"... neither do I, Wes.

How interesting is THIS???

She agrees with me, yet gives me negative points.

Can anyone say BITTER?

Old 03-14-2005, 06:43 PM   #25
Lucille
I can't pick a bunch of flowers to make y'all happy (you can't see them is why, but there are beautiful antique roses blooming in Lucille's Texas garden); so I picked y'all a bunch of words instead; for everyone... Here:
"Errare humanum est" and "pax vobiscum".

Love,
Lucille

Old 03-14-2005, 07:22 PM   #26
leaftail
"to err is human" and...um... "peaceful nose"? i give up

Old 03-14-2005, 07:26 PM   #27
dragonflyreptiles
yeah the "pax vobiscum" stumped me too and I took latin but oh so many years ago lol but I was thinking "peace be of you" (And Im sure that isn't right lol)

Old 03-14-2005, 07:26 PM   #28
Lucille
heh... "peace be with you..."

Old 03-14-2005, 07:28 PM   #29
dragonflyreptiles
well I was close and it was 17 years ago so I guess that counts lol

Old 03-14-2005, 07:36 PM   #30
Lucille
It certainly DOES count, but 'peaceful nose' is OK too, anything to bring a bit of humor and happiness....

Here: Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit. Diverse grapes, through time, grow together.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!