Hypo Scaleless het Caramel poss het Amel Cornsnakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-14-2016, 01:09 PM   #1
phoenix-cry
Hypo Scaleless het Caramel poss het Amel Cornsnakes

So I went to a show and got a scaleless rat snake and I love him SO much that I decided I really wanted a scaleless cornsnake project. And I just happened across one right here on Fauna.

Coming in on Wed is a male/female pair of 2016 hypo scaleless 100% het caramel 50% poss het amel corn snakes! These are imports from Europe.

I understand scaleless snakes are not for everyone. I'm not a fan of scaleless ball pythons (I don't like that they don't have belly scales, scaleless corns have belly scales). I also understand that these are not 'pure' corn snakes and that there is rat snake in there. However I just love these two snakes and after some careful consideration and bit of a push from a few people on this forum and my friends I decided that I just can't go wrong with this awesome project.

I'm nervous, and excited, and I love that! Makes me excited about breeding and owning! I'm still going to breed my black pastel pied ball pythons but I like the idea of something new and more of 'show stopper'. Heehee.

Picture of the female from the breeder. The male is in shed I will post pics of him when I get him (he has a few scales down the back of his neck).

Old 10-19-2016, 04:06 PM   #2
phoenix-cry
I got them in today! I love them! They need names!

Male:

Female:

Awesome belly:

Old 10-19-2016, 04:15 PM   #3
Beyond GenetiX
Nice looking snakes, good luck with the project!

Old 10-19-2016, 04:28 PM   #4
phoenix-cry
Thanks! I'm excited!

Old 10-30-2016, 02:51 PM   #5
phoenix-cry
Macro time!!

Pics of Nova.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:04 PM   #6
phoenix-cry
They are growing so well! I love how easy corn snakes are to feed compared to my ball pythons.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!