Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 101 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:23 AM   #1001
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
To me it seems that sometimes, some people take things entirely too personally. My statement was in showing how the tide of the thread could change, you just happened to be the first post in sympathy of her personal problems.

You could have PM'd her around your sympathy IMO. But as usual you are entirely free to post what, when and however you want.

BTW: You were correct in stating, "IF it was from her mother." Without proof, it would probably have been the better strategy to have IGNORED it and kept on topic.

It shouldn't even have been posted without verification of the source.

(and yeah, I often break my own rules).
I'm sorry, I'm just really aggravated by some of the attitudes here lately. It just feels like the general attitude of this forum has changed. If I decide to stick around then I'll certainly figure out how to deal with it.

Ashley made some horrible choices with her collection and personally I would never buy an animal from her. That's what the thread boils down to.

Old 01-18-2011, 10:24 AM   #1002
ShadowAceD
Um ... even if that is her mom ... who gives a flying ? I do not care if she was raised in a mansion with a professional chef to serve her or lived in a shack and ate her only meal via school lunches. All of that is completely and totally irrelevant to this BOI thread. It only serves to derail things.

I have no sympathy for you Ashely, period. You are not the only person that had a rough upbringing and a jerkoff parent who cannot get over themselves enough to see their kid. None of that offers an excuse as to what you have done and what you continue to do. You only respond on here when for irrelevant , such as the supposed PM from your mom, or the corn snake that you never had or because drama A intersected with drama B and contradicted what you believed as drama C.

Whoever is stating that we have to stop bringing up the child custody issue can stuff it as well. It is not being used as a point of drama, but rather as further evidence of her irresponsibility. She clearly knew that she hurt her chances with getting her kid because of how many animals she had managed to acquire in such a short amount of time. She tried unloading these animals just as quickly and that is why we are now in the situation we are in.

When you do something sleezy, you hand your dirty laundry out to dry and boy has Ashley been the poster child of the idiocy of my generation. Quit posting every single aspect about your life online and then when it comes back to bite you in the . You dug this whole, you made this bed not grow the fuck up and lie in it. Stop being a whiney sympathy begging moron who is chanting "Oh, woe is me! You guys are attacking me unjustly". That is what ever single Bad Guy defaults to when they get caught with their pants down. Is it really that difficult to just turn around and gracefully concede and move on to better yourself? Really?

Okay ... you likely your chances of ever being a reliable breeder. Oh well, move on to something else. Just keep your collection as a hobbyist and be happy with it. Or euthanize the animals, burn everything and attempt to start again, but do not expect rainbows and butterflies.

Now ... hopefully this will put this thread back on track.

That being said.

Answer some questions, Ashely.

Where are the necropsy reports you stated you were getting from your vet weeks ago? How many animals are actually in your collection. Oh ... and ...

When and why did Phoneix die?

Old 01-18-2011, 11:35 AM   #1003
Bighaze
Ashley, your worse then worthless, every breath you take is a waste of O2

BUT,

You know, it seems to me anything and everything anyone would ever want to know(and so much more) about her is already here in writing, and no one looking to by a snake from her would ever spend the time to read the whole thing here anyway.

So just what is it you all want to happen?

I am in no way trying to stick up for Ashley, so please don't think I am, as far as I go I think she is lower then scum, that being said I fail to see what everyone wants to happen...............

Will she ever come clean? Of course not how many bad guys ever do?

Will she ever make everything right? How could she, you can't fix or take back sending out sick snakes?

She is done, and now all you all are doing is

Old 01-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #1004
hypoboa1234
This thread is crazy i thought ashley was a great reptile keeper and person from talking on forums...Bashing her as a mother is not acceptable.{how would u feel}If that was her mom shame on her mom.SNAKES AND KIDS ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT TOPICS AND SHOULD BE ADRESSED IN SEPERATE MATTERS>IF ASHLEY HAS SOLD INFECTED SNAKES AND WAS AWARE OF ANY PROBLEMS BEFOREHAND SHE SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO OFFER A DEAL TO THE CUSTOMERS LIKING IF NOT THATS BAD BUSINESS!!!!!MY 2 cents.......SMHHHH

Old 01-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #1005
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighaze View Post
Ashley, your worse then worthless, every breath you take is a waste of O2

BUT,

You know, it seems to me anything and everything anyone would ever want to know(and so much more) about her is already here in writing, and no one looking to by a snake from her would ever spend the time to read the whole thing here anyway.

So just what is it you all want to happen?

I am in no way trying to stick up for Ashley, so please don't think I am, as far as I go I think she is lower then scum, that being said I fail to see what everyone wants to happen...............

Will she ever come clean? Of course not how many bad guys ever do?

Will she ever make everything right? How could she, you can't fix or take back sending out sick snakes?

She is done, and now all you all are doing is

I know you aren't suggesting that everyone sit back and not say anything more because she won't make right and can't repair the damage she's done. But what else can you do than just put the information out there and try to get more information?

She's NOT done selling/breeding/acquiring. The ONLY reason she has put anything on hold is to save face and get people off her back. Even still she insists she will be breeding and selling again in a year.

Any promises we get from her are lies anyway, so it doesn't matter.
At this point, MY goal is just to keep the information active and available so others will hopefully read it. Although you can lead a horse to water, you can't make him drink.

Old 01-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #1006
crotalusadamanteus
Actually I think the PM fits in with the rest of the thread. It further strengthens the opinion of her selfish nature and lack of character. So it does have some relevance to the overall subject matter even if not about the IBD specifically.

My 2 cents

Old 01-18-2011, 01:24 PM   #1007
sally-dog
She'll never tell us, Diem.
The only time she pops in here is when it is about her personally.
She doesn't give a about the animals.

We can only suspsect she's hiding him because he died of IBD or displayed the symptoms. I can only suspect we're right.

Honestly?

Honestly, by now, I just think she is flat out crazy and delusional.

Old 01-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #1008
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Actually I think the PM fits in with the rest of the thread. It further strengthens the opinion of her selfish nature and lack of character. So it does have some relevance to the overall subject matter even if not about the IBD specifically.

My 2 cents
I agree with you. I don't know why everyone got so upset about it being brought up. It was odd that her mother PMed the random person like she did (if it is really her mother) but the custody battle does tie into all of this. Ashley's mentioned her mother hates snakes on RTB numerous times. So what does Ashley do? She buys more snakes!

Like I've said before, at this point it's obvious she has some underlying issue. Normal people just don't do the stuff she has/is doing! I mean really!

Old 01-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #1009
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
I agree with you. I don't know why everyone got so upset about it being brought up. It was odd that her mother PMed the random person like she did (if it is really her mother) but the custody battle does tie into all of this. Ashley's mentioned her mother hates snakes on RTB numerous times. So what does Ashley do? She buys more snakes!

Like I've said before, at this point it's obvious she has some underlying issue. Normal people just don't do the stuff she has/is doing! I mean really!
Well said guys..
while the custody hearing itself is irrelevant, the behavior isn't.
One really has to look at the broader picture to see a pattern of behavior.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #1010
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
I know you aren't suggesting that everyone sit back and not say anything more because she won't make right and can't repair the damage she's done. But what else can you do than just put the information out there and try to get more information?

She's NOT done selling/breeding/acquiring. The ONLY reason she has put anything on hold is to save face and get people off her back. Even still she insists she will be breeding and selling again in a year.

Any promises we get from her are lies anyway, so it doesn't matter.
At this point, MY goal is just to keep the information active and available so others will hopefully read it. Although you can lead a horse to water, you can't make him drink.
I haven't really been keeping up with this thread until "Ashley's Mom" randomly PM'd someone... but I would like to point out that I have already talked to Ashley about this. The plans to possibly breed after multiple testings are no longer going to be followed but rather to keep the snakes as pets and as a hobby instead. You don't have to believe me but this IS what was discussed as the plan and I intend to uphold it.

As far as the email from "Ashley's Mom" goes, I don't think we can confirm or deny that is actually her. With relevance to the content... it sounds like something she, Ashley's Mom, would say ( on the computer ) but never in person. With that in mind, if she actually did write that, then she has a big surprise coming as I have gathered the facts (paper trail) to bust most of the lies she puts in writing. I don't believe personal information should be freely distributed on here, or anywhere, like that but Ashley is a good mom. If you all knew everything that has happened, you would see it but like I said, personal information should be kept within the family and dealt with it at that level.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd