An update for Kelli - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-23-2006, 11:44 AM   #1
g&mgeckos
An update for Kelli

Just wanted to give you an update on a couple babies we had got from you a few months back.

First is the little girl you had given me. Hailey is coming along really nicely! Her yellow has started to spread over the last month but she is still very white in person. The spots on her tail have also started to get bigger. I have mix emotions about the spots on her tail because I thought the little spots were very cool almost like she had been sprinkled with pepper. But still very cool non the less. For everyone else Hailey is a possible double het for Bell/Blizzard we will be trying to prove the Bell side of it later this year.

Next is a couple of pictures of the sugar babies Mendie got from you. I had to figure out a way to get these pictures up because Mendie has been on me to get you an update. Mendie gets a ton of joy out of these two little girls! They just are like some of our geckos and not into being models, LOL! I still can't believe I drove half way to Fort Worth to meet you and didn't come back with any geckos!

Old 02-23-2006, 11:45 AM   #2
hill4803
Those sugargliders are cuties...too bad they aren't allowed in GA! Nice geckos as well, good luck with those.

Old 02-23-2006, 11:46 AM   #3
raiquee
Beautiful Suggies! I have one myself, named Mango. Shes a little joy!

Old 02-23-2006, 12:26 PM   #4
Ian S.
My gosh those sugar gliders are adorable. I'd love to have one but they are so loud at night. the poss. bell/blizz is sweet as well.

Old 02-23-2006, 12:28 PM   #5
ZenReptiles
Oh my! Those eyes!!! That is way too cute. Very pretty gecko too.

Old 02-23-2006, 12:45 PM   #6
g&mgeckos
Thanks guys!

Ian they are noisey at night. When we first got them Mendie set them up in our bed room. Well it took some getting use to! The first night her poor little dog caught hell all night! She kept thinking it was her doing all the barking! LOL!

Here is her picture.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:13 PM   #7
BalloonzForU
Now if that isn't a spoiled little dog. LOL How cute. Love the gecko and the sugargliders too.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:25 PM   #8
groovygeckos
Cute Mammals!

Nice Het there! Sure hope you dont have those um... mammals near any snakes (if you have snakes I mean) LOL

Old 02-23-2006, 03:49 PM   #9
g&mgeckos
No snakes yet Dan. Yet being the key word to that though. LOL!

That dog is super spoiled too! Dang thing has more cloths than me! LOL! She is a little doll though follows me everywhere. My dog actually can't even get near me when she is around and he is about 30 lbs. heavier! She is the queen of the house.

Old 02-24-2006, 03:40 AM   #10
KelliH
Glenn.. Thank you for posting those. The gecko pic is cute but the SUGGIES! oh man do I miss my gliders. LIttle sweetities. I'll get some again soon I think. Just 2 or 3 girls, no stinky boy hehee. Oh, they look fantastic Glenn, tell Mendie she's doing great with them and I am so happy she got them and they got her!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!