SOLD!! Reverse Trio Of CB 08 Sudanese Uromastyx (Uromastyx ocellata) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 05-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
uromastyx13
Thumbs up Reverse Trio Of CB 08 Sudanese Uromastyx (Uromastyx ocellata)

Im offering up my reverse trio of CB 08 Sudanese Uromastyx I purchased them directly from Innovative Ectotherms in the fall of 09. They Are all currently going through shedding so there real colors arent showing in the pics but look beautiful when there shed. 1st and 2nd pic are the green and orange female , the 3rd pic is the blue male and 4th pic is the green and orange male.These are not CH or LTC they are CB the real deal. Im offering each male for $275plus shipping or pair them with the female for $550 plus shipping or take all three for $750 shipped. I will not sell the lone female and can provide more pics for serious inquires. Thank you
-Michael Rodriguez
(714) 366-3726

The blue male and female are sold
have last male left hes in the 4th pic
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-19-2011, 12:02 AM   #2
fitnessgal
i am new to this site and not to familiar with the sudanese. can you tell me a little about them? i am getting my first uro here soon, and would these be a good choice? i am looking at mali's and ornates right now. do you house the fem and male together? any problems?

Old 05-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
uromastyx13
Sudanese in general are a very shy species but since these are CB they are very laid back they will eat out of your hand and if you also reach to pick them up they dont spaz out . I currently have the blue male and female together and there fine.
Thanks
-Mike Rodriguez
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
s4sainz
very nice, i seen them in person, did you sell these yet? $750 shipped for a reverse trio is not a bad price at all.

Old 05-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #5
uromastyx13
Have the green male left hes up for $250 plus shipping he is a real dominant male head bobs at everything
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!