Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2011, 12:05 PM   #251
garweft
He's back with a new profile.....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=244815
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2011, 12:55 PM   #252
hhmoore
This actually gets pretty interesting.....
The original account is burmguy420, then he started using deansreptiles.....now there is jbayles78. There is no doubt that it is the same person, as jbayles78@att.com is the email for the burmguy account. That's not the interesting part, though...at least not to me.
jbayles78 has just one IP match here hboyles66.
Now, I haven't dug deeply enough to say if those two are one and the same...BUT the name Melissa Bayles (see the similarity, lol) is attached to the hboyles account. In fact, the PayPal address hboyles uses is mbayles80@gmail.com.

James - your new account is not being removed...YET; but this is not a guarantee that it won't be. The matter is pending review by the moderation team.

Old 05-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #253
RichsBallPythons
Wow, he seems to have tried to pull one over on us and slipped up Finally.

Nice catch

Old 05-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #254
hhmoore
Reading through my old posts on this thread led to the OTHER account used by Mr Bayles.
justonemore. Kinda funny, when you consider that name with the situation...lol

Old 05-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #255
jbayles78
First of all the bad guy thread was 2 years ago. I have fixed my issues and I am not back with a nrw profile as I have my full name described and that is what the moderators told me to do. Second of all I have the right to come back but people are more than welcome to choose if they want to deal with me. I have done nothing wrong. I have good animals and the deal with Ashley has come into question because all tye info that there was issues with her collection before I had any dralings with her. I have my full name and am obeying all the rules set forth by Fauna. If you feel the need to ban me so be it but be straight forward and say we don't want your name involved with Fauna at and I will leave. If I am allowed to be a member then you can put all the info on me you would like. I used shared internet now so others have access to my router. I am my own person and I would like to be addressed that way.

Old 05-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #256
hhmoore
I'm not saying you aren't allowed to use this site - but the repeated creation of new accounts is somewhat of an issue...and I doubt THAT is what the moderators told you to do.
Why do you need at least 3 different screen names (not counting the one that is banned)?

Old 05-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #257
jbayles78
I wanyed my full name on am account. I don't know how to delete my accounts or combine them so everyone will know it is me they are dealing with. I can't access my other accounts to change info. I waited 2,years to post again and have lost track on my burmguy account. If I could log back on o would change my info but I cant get into them. I read all the rules and had help to make sure I was setting up my account correctly. I new my bad giy thread would come into play but I wad unaware I wad banned as Matt walker claims.

Old 05-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #258
hhmoore
Only the deansreptiles account was banned - do you still use the jbayles78@att.net email (I mistakenly put .com in the previous post)?

Old 05-15-2011, 03:58 PM   #259
brd7666
What about this thread, and username?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=boyles

Makes you wonder who started this one.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=243569

Old 05-15-2011, 04:06 PM   #260
jbayles78
No my jbayles78@att.com account has changed and I cannot access it to change change my password. My internet was changed and for some reason I have not been able to acess that account for a long time. I just gave up and moved on. Matt Walker clearly stated that I was banned in his post so if that is not the case please let him know. I realize that some people will be out for blood over the issue with Ashley Caspillo but I have realized that she had issues way before I had any contact with her and I have taken all precautions since then because I do currently have animals breeding and I would like to attempt to get my rep back a little. I will start small and go from there. I also am doing no shipping and only meeting in person to take any confusion away from who I am and to ensure all deals are done well. You can bring up any identitiy issues but the fact that I want all transactions face to face showns I am not hiding. I may someday be able to shipbut until then I just want to keep my hobby going in the best way I can. All face to face transactions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!