For Sale FLAME AND PINSTRIPE FOR SALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-18-2017, 08:55 PM   #1
googilybear
Talking FLAME AND PINSTRIPE FOR SALE

Hi all,

First time using this forum so bear with me.

I have two crested geckos for sale:
One Male Flame Crested Gecko (8 months: given to me from a friend, he's got a bulge going on, quite early...)

Pretty chill, acclimated, healthy, and well fed on repashy and pangea mix (I have both kinds; likes to eat all, d3 with crickets (gutloaded of course),

One "Female" Pinstripe Crested Gecko (7 months: same batch from my friend)

Skittish, acclimated, healthy, and well fed on the same stuff except this one prefers pangea more.

Overall, they both have different personalities.

Unforuntately, I'm moving to another apartment for college purposes and the landlord there said, "No pets". (Fucking bastard)
Anyways, I'm asking for $90.00 for both plus shipping.
Flame: $45.00
Pinstripe: $45.00

LISTEN! I have decor, dishes, fake plants, and a terrarium 24x18x18.
If you are willing to buy both of my cresties and you are within my area of monterey park, california (who is willing to pick it up in person.) I'll be willing to throw the things I have listed for a fair price of everything for $150.00. ALL TOGETHER.

Thank you for your time! I hope you hear from you guys soon!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-22-2017, 03:24 AM   #2
googilybear
Talking PRICE DROP!

ASKING FOR 40.00 EACH PLUS SHIPPING!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-26-2017, 03:59 AM   #3
Patches
Good Morning,

You have beautiful Geckos. I wish I lived closer, as I would be tempted to take all of it.
I live in Michigan, so I am not sure of the shipping costs.
Does your friend have any other Geckos that he may want to sell, or is he a breeder, as then the shipping cost, may be worth it.

Thanks,

Sue

Old 07-26-2017, 09:15 PM   #4
googilybear
Hi sue,

Thank you for your compliment! As for your location, It'll be difficult to get a correct estimate without the zip code. Nonetheless, I assure the shipping rate from California to Michigan will not be measly ignored. Rates will probably be 35-and up. I honestly do not know but will find out.
These are the only geckos left from his batch. My friend is also my roommate so we're basically running this thing together except he does his expertise while I advertise.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-08-2017, 01:59 PM   #5
BYTOR93
I PM'd you. I live in Michigan and am interested if still available.

Old 08-12-2017, 06:14 PM   #6
crazeyeddie68
Hey. Nice crestys! Would u do $100 shipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-13-2017, 04:25 PM   #7
googilybear
Has to include shipping. for you, it's 80.43 to get it shipped to new york priority overnight.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested gecko, flame, gecko, pinstripe