Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:06 AM   #51
Chris Kennard
According to the OP, as submitted in post #3 , she only wanted a refund if the animals died in a few days to a week or so.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:16 AM   #52
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
I understand that she said that Chris, but perhaps in beginning she did not realize how sick it was. You can see it does need to go to the vet right?

Old 06-12-2017, 02:25 AM   #53
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
I understand that she said that Chris, but perhaps in beginning she did not realize how sick it was. You can see it does need to go to the vet right?
Define "sick". Bad sheds? The skink in the pic could use a little more weight, yes. It is not emaciated with hip bones sticking out as the OP described, and no evidence of any sickness as of yet.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:31 AM   #54
Chris Kennard
Quite frankly, I never would have started pulling the stuck shed off immediately, whether it was being soaked while doing so or not.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:37 AM   #55
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Chris, did you look at those pics? Bad shed is not the right word. Honestly, it appears to me to have some type of infection. Look at the pics again. I am mid 60's and need glasses, but dont need my glasses to see that. Also, have had Corucia zebra for many years, that pic shows me not only thin, but emaciated. That is not normal weight for one of those animals. They do not have spine showing and very skinny tail. I believe in post #41 someone posted they were advertised as "flawless" and healthy", but will have to go check for myself. Weather or not that is how they were advertised, I am not understanding Chris how you cannot see the condition of that Corucia is in horrible condition. Bad shed is what Nick said as he was shipping. That is not what I see in the pics.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:59 AM   #56
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Chris, did you look at those pics? Bad shed is not the right word. Honestly, it appears to me to have some type of infection. Look at the pics again. I am mid 60's and need glasses, but dont need my glasses to see that. Also, have had Corucia zebra for many years, that pic shows me not only thin, but emaciated. That is not normal weight for one of those animals. They do not have spine showing and very skinny tail. I believe in post #41 someone posted they were advertised as "flawless" and healthy", but will have to go check for myself. Weather or not that is how they were advertised, I am not understanding Chris how you cannot see the condition of that Corucia is in horrible condition. Bad shed is what Nick said as he was shipping. That is not what I see in the pics.
I saw the pics and have read this thread carefully more than once. I've had reptiles sent to me that looked much worse and didn't need a vet to bring them to thrive. Maybe experience played a role, who knows. Sorry but I don't see an infection. I could be wrong. What I see is raw skin where stuck sheds were prematurely removed before properly hydrating the skink. And why no pics of both skinks? Why no answer to my question to the OP regarding how many animals and were the new ones quarantined? Not asking you. Those questions are directed at the OP, who has been quietly watching for some time now. Anywho, off to bed. Check in tomorrow. Nice chatting with you...

Old 06-12-2017, 03:19 AM   #57
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
she did a chargeback on her credit card after blocking me and not trying to contact me at all so now she has the money and the monkey tails.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
At this moment she is still trying to pull the money back for BOTH monkey tails.

Why would she still be trying to pull the money back when you stated she already had the money?
Also, I am hoping that you stop requesting payments from your customers via Paypal 'friends and family'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Quite frankly, I never would have started pulling the stuck shed off immediately, whether it was being soaked while doing so or not.
I agree. However, if they were advertised as flawless, even with the pictures of the animal with the pulled sheds, there were additional issues and the critter was not flawless.
The seller has told the buyer that the second pair she did not end up buying is also flawless, if true, why wasn't that pair sent? If it is true that Nick has a flawless pair, the buyer could send this pair back and Nick could send that second pair, and each side could respectively make a boxing and unboxing video.

I think there are issues here on both sides.

Old 06-12-2017, 03:47 AM   #58
Lucille
Quote:

Nick please just responsibly step up to the plate and send Ann a refund and let us hope she can save the skink's life. She can use the money to pay for their vet services, testing and treatment which I hope she can get in soon so the poor little thing can get some help. I would probably not want to put those animals in further jeopardy by putting them through the shipping process. Nick that animals is not in good enough shape for her to ship it back.

A buyer who is not satisfied has a choice between return and refund, or choosing to keep the critter and not receiving a refund. Not both, although a seller can choose to contribute to vet costs on his own if he wishes.
The buyer says that she may be able to post the vet report Monday. I think that is a critical piece of information on which to base decisions, and of course since there are two skinks the health of each must be assessed independently.

Old 06-12-2017, 05:31 AM   #59
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Last post then I need some sleep. I see I have already mispelled words in previous posts due to being late.

I do not pull of shed off on normal sheds... not something I would do personally. However, I have had the vet need to remove shed manually if there is a build up and that does not come off after a while as built up sheds normally do not come off by themselves. Nick mentioned the shed issue in one message, I also believe I read that he said he had some skinks with some type of scale rot (please dont quote me) and said but I did not notice it in the Corucia. Anne posts that they smelled of rot. Just writing what I remember.

Ok Chris, you have a question for Ann and I have one for Nick. So I will post both the question to them and hope you will agree that they kindly answer.

Ann, Chris has asked if you are quarantining the skinks? Just please keep it simple with a yes I have them in quarantine or no I do not have them in quarantine, ok.

Nick, in the past 5 or 6 months, has anyone contacted you about any of your reptiles that you sold them being sick. Please just answer a simple yes or no ok.

Thanks and good night :-)

Old 06-12-2017, 06:01 AM   #60
XtremVipereXotics
Linda you know the answer to that question since I've answered you numerous times on Facebook. Attached pictures.

Lucille I've been willing to work with the customer as many ways as possible. The reason why I have shipped out the second pair is because she never paid for them! As for the having the money or the skink I completely agree. Ann/Traci said numerous times her bank said she cannot get the money back she has two open disputes on PayPal and the money is on hold. As i had shown pictures of the dispute in prior posts. I can provide more pictures if necessary.

Ive done everything I can do as a seller that is in means. I want to work things out with her. Thats is the only way I believe I can solve this. I don't think that is going to get solved with her cursing at me or her friends writing for her. I had no problem working this out from the first moment it came up as you all can see and still done despite all that has been said. But she is seeming to avoid contact with me since she has had my phone number and all my info since day1 considering I do post my cell number in every post. She also mentioned that i could have called her at anytime which is another false statement because I did not have her number until after the BOI was posted when she texted me which pictures were also attached. Personally to me it seems she is saying anything to seem like i was do everything wrong when i have physical proof in screenshots etc. I'm not trying to kick anyone while they are down I have not insulted her once I actually said I hope her situation gets better if it is true.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!