adult hermanns tortoises breeders for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 10-29-2014, 04:25 PM   #1
DaLizardLady
adult hermanns tortoises breeders for sale

ALL HAVE BEEN SOLD....tried removing ad but for some reason it keeps showing! Im selling my breeding colony of hermanns. Males and females. $75.00 each plus overnite shipping or a unrelated pair for $125.00 plus overnight shipping. They are kept outdoors in large enclosure late spring through early fall, but have to come inside during our late fall and winters

If anyone is interested please contact me at dalizardlady@aol.com and I can send individual pictures of each for you to take your pick - I have 5 total available

I also have one that is missing half of his bottom jaw, due to a fight over a female a couple years ago. He does great but I just make sure his food it either in smaller pieces and his fruit and veggies are a bit softer. He still can breed but due to his half a jaw, I will sell him for $50.00 plus shipping. I can send pictures of his jaw if you are interested!

UPDATE: 10/30/14 - 2 females and 1 male have been sold. I have one male available and the one male with the bottom half of his jaw missing. He is still in great health and a spunky breeder and loves the ladies, just hates other males. Email me directly and I can send pictures of two remaining
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-27-2014, 12:10 AM   #2
carljhut
Hi Interested in the males pics please thanks carl 805 223 0576

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!