Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2007, 03:44 AM   #91
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
feel free to contact me at 508-562-8793 or 508-510-5775
Thanks
Pamela
(508) 562-8793
Type: Land LineProvider: Global Crossing Local Servcies, IncLocation: Brockton, MA

Old 07-11-2007, 03:50 AM   #92
Dennis Hultman
John, what a slew of phone numbers you and Pamela use.
All numbers for the both of you have one thing in common
-Brockton, MA

Old 07-11-2007, 04:14 AM   #93
ravensgait
To bad they are not all this smart, it would make things so much easier for the rest of us Randy

Old 07-11-2007, 04:29 AM   #94
Dennis Hultman
Hmm, what's up with that?
http://www.commercefire.com/amazon/a...es=2&locale=us
Seller: diamondsexotickennels; Rating: 3.5; Total Feedback: 20
Rating: 1
Date: 2007-06-02T06:15+0000
Comments: I guess im not the only one complaining here. Ordered the DVD back in April didnt get a response until a month later stating that he was in an accident and would shipp it next day and still I am waiting for that day to come. I sent him a second email and up to day i have not received an email from him or the DVD. Never again will I order from this person. I filed a formal complaint with Amazon
Date: 2007-05-26T20:41+0000
Comments: was not what i wanted, but i did not bother to return it... never again would i buy from this person
Rating: 2
Date: 2007-05-26T15:04+0000
Comments: Item never arrived after two emails seller said it was shipped??
Date: 2007-05-21T14:38+0000
Comments: My item never arrived, and they did not resolve the issue. They responded once, but failed to give me the information I was looking for. They then failed to respond to multiple emails after that. Horrible experience

Old 07-11-2007, 07:10 AM   #95
kmurphy
Good Job Guys

Once again the BOI comes through.

Levi if you haven't already sent in the funds I would walk away from this one. Why support people like this?

Old 07-11-2007, 08:00 AM   #96
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi987
again I do not really know..I've never done business with her prior...so you may want to ask her yourself....extremeexotics@yahoo.com thats the email address I've been speaking with her on. Its not my place to defend or call into question why she isnt defending herself. I was just stating fact.
I don't think your seeing the point. He DENIED any association with her. WHY? It has been proven they are the same person, or live at the same place, or work together in some fashion. Why deny that if you are on the up and up? If there is nothing to hide?

Give it some thought. Your first clue....

Quote:
Originally Posted by levi987
the quote says that you told her YESTERDAY that they were sold.... this is the email I recieved from you TODAY.

Sent : Tuesday, July 10, 2007 2:45 PM
To : "Levi Dunn" <levi987@hotmail.com>
Subject : Re: Message about: 0.2 Early 05 66% het. albino female $600.00

| | | Snakes | Inbox

im looking to sell them for 400 shipped i need the room and i reposted the ad for any other potential buyers

but if you sold them yesterday why were you trying to sell them to me today???

Well, actually not the first clue. You do what you want, but the facts are pretty clear. If I was you I wouldn't chance a thing. They were trying to pull something over and got caught. It speaks volumes for their integrity. Reason all by itself to go elsewhere.

My 2¢
Rick

Old 07-11-2007, 10:25 AM   #97
DiamondsExotics
Well lets see 508-562-8913 is not a land line it is a boost mobile cell phone # and as from what i was reading that dennis has been posting yes so what you have alot to say bad about me.As from what i was reading i didnt see pamela's name in anything i use to live in brockton MA back in august of 2006 i moved to springfield in september of 06 and i have had my same phone number sence dec of 05 and i dont plan on changing my number about amazon i did refund everyone money because i was in a car accident and was in the hospital for 4 days because of it and when i got home i refunded everyone money because it was hard for me to do anything because of my injuries

Old 07-11-2007, 11:23 AM   #98
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
Well lets see 508-562-8913 is not a land line it is a boost mobile cell phone # and as from what i was reading that dennis has been posting yes so what you have alot to say bad about me.As from what i was reading i didnt see pamela's name in anything i use to live in brockton MA back in august of 2006 i moved to springfield in september of 06 and i have had my same phone number sence dec of 05 and i dont plan on changing my number about amazon i did refund everyone money because i was in a car accident and was in the hospital for 4 days because of it and when i got home i refunded everyone money because it was hard for me to do anything because of my injuries
Ah, but there is the little issue of IP addresses. The IP address used to post the KS ad by Pamela is the same IP address used to make all of your posts here. Continuing to deny will only make you look more foolish. But be my guest, I am all for a good laugh watching you flounder.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:32 AM   #99
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Pamela used the same numbers.

You had her name on your website and removed it.

Your IP address is the same as hers. According to you in this very thread you claim she posted those ads.

If you put that particular number into this link that is the information that is given.

http://www.whitepages.com/10001/reverse_phone
I know numbers are portable but I never heard of a land line being moved to a cell. Not that it really matters.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:44 AM   #100
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I Know for a fact that i do not have a kingsnake account and i will testify to anyone on that kingsnake does not sell dogs there for i do not need an account with them
This post made by you can't be accurate if you are posting here with the same IP address as the ads on KS.

Your name is in the ads that were posted on KS. Are you really this dense?

Your character is evident in post 63. I need not no anything else.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5&postcount=63

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!