Inquiry Luis Velazquez Planet of the Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
jenphilly
Luis Velazquez Planet of the Reptiles

Does anyone here have experience with Luis Velazquez and/or Planet of the Reptiles?

Website is www.planetofthereptiles.com

We are looking at a baby granite burm, but cannot find any info on Luis or his snakes.

Thanks for any help!

Jen

Old 12-11-2008, 05:10 AM   #2
Matt J.
I cannot speak for him as a seller, but as a buyer. I sold to Luis a three years ago. He was very straight forward to deal with and a super nice person (we met in person). His interest with the animals I sold him was off the charts and he's kept me updated on their progress and that of his other projects (albino granite Burms being one of those). The feedback and pics for what he acquired from me let me know he's pretty serious about the care and quality of his animals and that's something I always appreciate. The contact we've kept over this time period let me know the animals are in good hands. Bottom line: Based on our e-mail and phone conversations over the past three years I'd truly expect nothing but good things from Luis if you are buying. Hope this helps some with your decision.

Old 12-11-2008, 12:29 PM   #3
Texas Tegus
I've bought from him before, great quality animals and a great customer service!!

Ryan Kerss

Old 12-16-2008, 09:52 AM   #4
jenphilly
thanks!

Thanks for posting your experiences.

It did help me decide to purchase from Luis. I sent the money by paypal on Friday and she arrived today by FedEx at 9:35 a.m.

For anyone else thinking of purchasing from Luis, he was very easy to deal with and granite burm we purchased was very well priced and is a beauty. I would definitely recommend him as a breeder / seller to anyone who is looking for info on Planet of the Reptiles!

Thanks again to Ryan and Matt for their input!!

Jen

Old 12-22-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
Luisss
Thank you Jen, I hope you enjoy your new granite. Call me you have any questions.

Luis Velazquez

Old 12-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #6
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
We have purchased from Luis several times. He has sent us great reptiles. One of them, an Northern Blue Tongue Skink, was fat and healthy and produced for 9 huge, healthy babies this last season. Thank you Luis.

Linda Switzer
Switzer Reptiles Inc
www.SwitzerReptiles.com
626-963-5123

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!