Jons Jungle inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2002, 01:21 PM   #1
repjak
Just wondering if anyone has good/bad input on Jons Jungle.
spam_ spam_ spam_John Kirlin

Old 03-15-2002, 07:42 PM   #2
kevin - ectothermics
Charlotte and I have purchased several very nice higher end animals from Jon in the past. Always pleased with the animals, the packaging and shipping and his follow up emails to insure timely arrival. The animals have been honestly represented and downright gorgeous.
Two thumbs up to Jon.
Kevin and Charlotte

Old 03-15-2002, 09:38 PM   #3
HerpVenue
Jon's Jungle.........GOOD GUY

Old 03-16-2002, 11:29 PM   #4
Gary Walsch
Could someone privately email his email address please.

Gary Walsch
Sunshine State Reptiles

Old 03-12-2003, 04:19 PM   #5
ms_terese
Good Guy!!

I just received a labyrinth burmese python today from Jon's Jungle, and had to bring this thread back to the top.

The snake is gorgeous, she is exactly as represented, communication was good, and the packaging was professional. She arrived warm and on time.

Will definitely buy from him again.

If anyone is still looking for that website address, it's:

http://jonsjungle.com/

Old 03-13-2003, 09:05 PM   #6
Python Dreams
I purchased a female het for albino Ball from Jon. She is an absolutely gorgeous little girl, especially with the added genetics!!! ;-) He was a pleasure to deal with, and I met him right near my house. He also showed me a pastel female that I'm kicking myself for not buying now. As far as I can tell everything he had was immaculate even down to his truck. I wouldnt hesitate to buy anything from him. If you see this Jon....
;-) When are we going tow-in surfing, hehe ;-)
Tom Baker

Old 03-14-2003, 10:39 PM   #7
BenR
Here is his e-mail Gary. jljungle@cox.net

I also just want to say I have had many great dealings with Jon Levy and always come out happy with what I got. He has some super looking high contrast albino balls right now and I'm planning on getting one of those very soon.

Thanks,
Ben Rogers

Old 03-22-2003, 09:20 PM   #8
amazoa
Thumbs up Jon's Jungle is reputable

I bought two brazialian rainbow boas sometime back and everything went perfect. He called me back when I got his answering machine. The animals were in great shape and shipped properly. Jon is a reputable man......I would not have any reservations about ordering another animal from him.............Richard "amazoa"

Old 03-22-2003, 10:00 PM   #9
BriarpatchHerps
Jons Jungle

I had the honor of meeting Jon at the Florida expo and along with being a damn nice guy he also had great looking animals. I purchased a couple albino boas at that time and have never had a single issue with them. Hes friendly, helpful and definately professional. A+

William Horn
Briarpatch Herps

Old 04-02-2003, 04:32 PM   #10
DarksideBoas
Jons jungle

Just placed an order for a 02' 0.1 Stripeline albino boa...Based on his reputation on here, i am not the slightest bit worried about it going smoothly...Shipping out from CA to NC tomorrow (thursday night) for a friday am delivery...I'll keep you posted....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!