Jons Jungle inquiry - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2003, 02:10 PM   #11
DarksideBoas
well

I just opened up the box which had a delay (UPS's error), NOT on jon's...and out came a very gorgeous, very healthy albino boa...I cannot express how happy i am with this animal...Ritchie Luna put it best ......Jon's Jungle....good guy.....PERIOD...

Old 02-24-2005, 03:16 PM   #12
David Reid
I just purchased a Salmon Poss het Albino female

from Jon, and could not be happier. The price was outstanding, she is an 03 animal, which is why I got her, and was very happy with her size. He feeds his animals well She was not power fed, but fed correctly, and she looks great. I live just over the mountains from Jon, and picked her up, but I would bet money his shipping is top notch also.

Dave

Old 02-28-2005, 04:43 AM   #13
xpetsofflorida
I bought a male albino boa from them at the Daytona Expo last August. This is one of the shining animals in my collection. It eats great and is in great shape. When I emailed questions to them, even after buying an animal at a show, they still responded quickly and answered my questions promptly. A+ good guy!

Jeremy Prouty

Old 08-24-2008, 08:58 PM   #14
The BoidSmith
We picked-up an animal from Jon today. Very nice looking and very good price.

Best

Old 09-08-2008, 05:00 AM   #15
Steven Chung
I'm from Hong Kong also had bought eight balls from him recently and animals received were great.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:42 AM   #16
Royal Morphz
Jon is a great guy i picked up a caramel and a black pastel from him this weekend at the Anaheim NARBC show always a pleasure doing business with him

Old 12-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #17
rjarosek
I just picked up a couple of pairs Nephrurus levis levis / Nephrurus wheeleri from Jon and had a Great experiance. He is a great guy to deal with.

GOOD GUY!

Old 12-26-2008, 08:47 AM   #18
nixer
i have dealt with them as well.
1.1 black pastel pewters
great snakes smooth transaction and he even did a short payment plan for me which he doesnt normally do.
i will be buying from him again. i would right now if i had the cash

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!