For Sale Approx. 45 gal tank in So Cal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #1
RubberDuckey273
Approx. 45 gal tank in So Cal

This is a nice big oceanic tank, approximately 45 gallons I believe. Approximate dimensions are 25" tall, 24" wide, and 18" deep. Selling for $100 OBO.

Comes with a hood fixture (no clue if it works) with no bulbs.

There is no top to this tank, and the top rim is broken on one end, and it wouldn't hurt to replace the side screen sliding panels. There is also a chipped area on one corner that doesn't seem to take away from the tank itself.

It needs a little work, but for someone who is handy this could be turned into a really fantastic tank. Unfortunately with classes starting up again and work getting busier I just don't have the time for a big project.

I will not be able to deliver as this tank is too big to fit into my car. I'm in Huntington Beach, and anyone interested can email me at kchristenson2735@gmail.com
Shipping is not available.

This picture shows the broken rim (the piece is included and you should be able to silicone it down)

here's the chip

I also have a 12x12x18 zoomed tank for sale for $15. The front opening door is broken (and the latch has broken off) but you can still access it from the top. Pictures by request.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!