Why Not A Board of Inquiry? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 05-21-2020, 02:24 PM   #1
chersina
Why Not A Board of Inquiry?

Does anyone here know why they removed the BOI from the site? I just got flagged for inquiring about an individual in the wrong forum even though I immediately sent a message to the administrator telling them to remove my post after reading the site policy a few minutes late, before they even flagged me. There are too many scam artists out there, and not sure why they removed the forum to inquire about this. Too much unsubstantiated name calling, I guess? A little miffed about this.

Old 05-21-2020, 03:18 PM   #2
WebSlave
Perhaps this will help -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=680507

Please note the date when that was originally posted.

Old 05-21-2020, 03:34 PM   #3
chersina
Rich, thanks for the response, and guess you have your financial motivations as outlined. Just not sure why I got flagged when I actually asked you to remove my post before I was sent a notice given a warning and a -2. If you want a contribution, just ask. I'm pretty reasonable.

Old 05-21-2020, 03:42 PM   #4
WebSlave
Sorry, but I don't sit in front of the computer to field emails and private messages 24/7, and the moderators all act independently, so it is a good chance you would have gotten the infraction even while I was reading your message. Matter of fact I STILL haven't gotten to the messages here.

As you probably know, your infraction was not from me.

If your offer of a contribution is to save the BOI, sorry, too late for that. That window has been shut and nailed closed.

But thank you anyway.

Old 09-25-2020, 10:19 AM   #5
bneils
What do you do if you purchased an animal . Played the person he has not sent animal and add is still being displayed.

Old 09-25-2020, 11:38 AM   #6
marker1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bneils View Post
What do you do if you purchased an animal . Played the person he has not sent animal and add is still being displayed.
I guess your fucked

Old 09-25-2020, 11:41 AM   #7
marker1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chersina View Post
Rich, thanks for the response, and guess you have your financial motivations as outlined. Just not sure why I got flagged when I actually asked you to remove my post before I was sent a notice given a warning and a -2. If you want a contribution, just ask. I'm pretty reasonable.
Id be willing to become a contributing member before midnight tonight if BOI came back

Old 09-25-2020, 04:49 PM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by marker1 View Post
Id be willing to become a contributing member before midnight tonight if BOI came back
Not going to happen. That ship has left the loading dock and isn't returning.

Old 09-25-2020, 06:34 PM   #9
Randall Turner
There are other ways to get a feel for someone as a buyer or seller. I have been trying to make sure to give trader ratings for someone if they are here on the site. It is a tool that is woefully underused unfortunately. If half the people would use it, it'd give input to prospective future customers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!