Introducing.................. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-05-2006, 11:31 PM   #1
LeosForLess
Introducing..................

MY FIRST HATCHLING!!! Foudn this screeching suprise in my incubator this morning. a hefty 2 grams
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2006, 11:35 PM   #2
g&mgeckos
Congrats! Cute little baby!

Old 01-06-2006, 01:05 AM   #3
LadyGecko
CONGRATS !!
they sure are small when they pop out-aren't they?
I thought that Prima was tiny at 4 grams-LOL
Sandy

Old 01-06-2006, 01:21 AM   #4
LeosForLess
lol it was really a surprise having such a small gecko pop out of a big egg, the egg was like a baloon since the 3rd day of incubation. I candeled a few days b4 and it only took up half the egg.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:30 AM   #5
progeckos
Congrats! It will be your first of many… trust me. Big eggs usually have small babies and normal sized eggs have bigger babies. Go figure. LOL.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:32 AM   #6
LadyGecko
wow-and he'/she sure looks like a real cutie

Sandy

Old 01-06-2006, 01:35 AM   #7
BalloonzForU
They are a nice surprise to find. Congratulations!

I remember when I found my first two. What a surprise. I was not expecting them for another week, and had a stickem on top of the deli cup marking dates, and breeders, so I didn't see them. When I opened the deli cup to check on the eggs, I screamed when they screeched at me. Not only was I surprised to find them hatched, I was surprised to find two little albinos looking at me. My female albino had come gravid, by her own brother that was a normal, so I had a chance of getting albinos but you never know.

Wait till you get to watch them come out. It was such a treat to watch my 3rd clutch hatching.

Congratulations again. That's a little cuite you got there.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:40 AM   #8
LeosForLess
Do they stay that white until their first shed? its a double het for banana(true banana)blizzard

Old 01-06-2006, 01:49 AM   #9
progeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeosForLess
Do they stay that white until their first shed? its a double het for banana(true banana)blizzard
Most likely the white will turn yellow as it matures. Being a double het it will probably be normal looking with heavy spotting. It’s hard to determine their color as babies though so it needs to grow up first.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:59 AM   #10
LeosForLess
Talking

I have a 10 gallon next to mybed, im probably going to it to the 10 gal. from the sterilite i have downstairs. I think im definately going to keep it, being my first hatchling. Cant wait till me Bliz X het (las vegas)blazing hatches and my SHT's, wanna find some different morphs in the incubator

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!