Fauna's Kinkiest Ladies - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Fauna's Kinkiest Ladies
Jennifer 10 23.26%
Lucille 11 25.58%
Red 1 2.33%
Stardust 5 11.63%
Sybella 9 20.93%
None of them compare to this kinky lady. 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2005, 06:57 PM   #121
Jim O
You are a fertile bunch too. LOL.

Old 06-14-2005, 07:00 PM   #122
kiote9
Definitely fertile. That's why I got FIXED after the twins. Talk about a shock!

Old 06-14-2005, 08:42 PM   #123
reptilemama
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
well, i dont know what forums you guys are reading, but i have yet to see any enchanting ladies. now dont get me wrong, there are some very nice females in here and some of them im sure are very pretty....but so far everyone that i have seen is already married with kids. where are all of the under 35 white skinny snake loving females with no kids? if they are out there, why dont they ever come into this room? or do they even exist?

Geez, how did I completely miss this post? LOL OK, not exactly what you're lookinf for, Rob, but I'm 30, divorced, one kid, and nuts about snakes. Close enough?

Old 06-14-2005, 10:36 PM   #124
Lucille
I am very glad to see that this forum is doing what it is designed to do, getting folks to talk....and more. If it helps to create some friendships, that would be AWESOME.
However (ahem) I still think that y'all need to vote, both guys and gals.....

Old 06-15-2005, 01:39 AM   #125
handsomeRob
well as far as reptilemama's post, i started sweating like you would not believe while reading it. okay, so i had just finished cleaning tanks and the dryer was running, but i was still sweating! anyway, whats the law on larger herps up there in illinois? and as for kiote, well.....is your daughter single? lol, i think it would be every man's dream to have a gf or wife that loves snakes and a mother in law that adores them as well. of course, i hope there never comes a time when i have to use the phrase "my mother in law" and it not be used in the past tense.

Old 06-15-2005, 09:33 AM   #126
reptilemama
LOL Rob, thinking of moving already? Technically Illinois law states no dangerous animals, which most counties interpret as nothing over 6', but there are a few that say 13'. Then again, if you don't have neighbors that make a big fuss, there's not much of a reason to worry. I know quite a few people with large boas who have had no problems. My neighbors all know I have snakes, and although the lady across the street is terrified of them, they all are ok with me having them- as long as they don't have to see them. As for mother-in-laws that like snakes, both of my parents think they're cool. My brother, on the other hand, is phobic in the true sense of the word- nothing has ever happened to make him afraid of them, and there's no real reason he's afraid, he just is. He once asked to hold one of my baby corn snakes, and let me tell you, it was funny watching my big brother try to get over his fear of this tiny little snake. It didn't work, but at least he tried, so I don't push the issue.

Old 06-15-2005, 09:56 AM   #127
kiote9
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
and as for kiote, well.....is your daughter single? lol, i think it would be every man's dream to have a gf or wife that loves snakes and a mother in law that adores them as well. of course, i hope there never comes a time when i have to use the phrase "my mother in law" and it not be used in the past tense.
Rob, my daughter is working on being single, but she wants a commited relationship. Not marriage, but someone who is mature enough to be responsible and youthful enough to know how to play. Gee, same things I want.....but she is still working on her divorce even though they have been separated for a year and a half. Financial problems. I WAS going to pay for it, but she ran up my cell phone bill last month ($240!!! That was over a 3 weeks period!!!) so I told her I'd pay the phone bill and she could figure out the divorce. I guess she isn't really that responsible yet.....

She is damn cute though!!!!! Almost as pretty as me!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!