Bad Guy Robert Nichols. "Chameleons Gone Wild" FB Forum Moderator. Miscreant. - Page 46 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2015, 06:31 PM   #451
JumpSpidersInc
Whoops... Jim posted before I hit "submit". Jim, to clarify, my post was not directed at you. It was in response to WebSlave's last post.

Old 06-21-2015, 06:37 PM   #452
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpSpidersInc View Post
Whoops... Jim posted before I hit "submit". Jim, to clarify, my post was not directed at you. It was in response to WebSlave's last post.
LOL ... not a problem. Thank you for your good contributions here Spider Lady !!

Old 06-30-2015, 10:09 PM   #453
The Dark Grove
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
I come to the BOI to look into the demeanor of people I'm working with. Knowing about someone who has a habit of harassing others, flying off the handle at a hair's trigger and being temperamental, is absolutely relevant and necessary to the BOI. Suppose I had a problem with a transaction I made with that someone. What's to say that I would not be subjected to this kind of behavior?

I don't care about whether he's an admin or moderator on another source, but I absolutely wouldn't do business with someone who has a reputation for stalking/harassing others. That is what makes it relevant to the BOI. If you read other threads, I'd say at least 50% of the ones posted are about how problems were handled, more than the problems themselves.

My $0.2. I have no horse in this race; I'm not into chameleons and I don't know Mr. Flaherty. Just wanted to clarify this.
I was informed of this thread. I had the time to read it. Working with reptiles as my hobby for 40 years tends to mean I like to know about people in the hobby. For the reason above that I quoted from page 12 I have to say I appreciate the BoI.

Thanks Webslave

Old 07-30-2015, 03:30 PM   #454
Chameleon Company
Not that I planned to resurrect this thread right now, but Mr Robert Nichols just cannot control himself. He's been insulting folks still via PM etc, mostly in FB forums. And about 30 minutes ago, he called me. I was not quick enough to recognize the number before picking it up. But it was a good laugh as he called my wife a whore (I am not married right now), my kids words that might apply to sex acts, etc. Same 48 year old loser Rob.

So I will be filing another police report, which he claims I cannot do !! This time I will push it, as I do have a good working relationship with two officers, and they said they would get involved if Nichols did not learn how to shut up.

Meanwhile, he is still an active member at Chameleons Gone Wild. They say that they are cleaning things up. Maybe they are. But just how clean can you be with a crap-stain on you named Robert Nichols ? He is their class-clown still, by all appearances.

Old 07-30-2015, 05:31 PM   #455
WebSlave
It appears that Mr. Nichols set up an account on FaceBook impersonating my name there. Gee, that hurts.............

Old 01-22-2016, 06:27 PM   #456
jishillencik
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
It appears that Mr. Nichols set up an account on FaceBook impersonating my name there. Gee, that hurts.............
He is harassing others under your name as well.
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2016, 07:01 PM   #457
Chameleon Company
Josh. What FB Forum is that masquerade from ? Thanks.

Old 01-22-2016, 07:15 PM   #458
jishillencik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company View Post
Josh. What FB Forum is that masquerade from ? Thanks.
It was a private message Jim.

Old 01-22-2016, 07:28 PM   #459
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by jishillencik View Post
It was a private message Jim.
OK. I would hope that the recipients would know enough to report it to every FB Forum that might still allow that dirt-bag to be a member. At least folks will see this thread now who had not seen it before. Rob just does not know how to STFU.

Old 01-22-2016, 07:32 PM   #460
jishillencik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company View Post
OK. I would hope that the recipients would know enough to report it to every FB Forum that might still allow that dirt-bag to be a member. At least folks will see this thread now who had not seen it before. Rob just does not know how to STFU.
He has been banned from most forums. He currently runs a small group called "Only the Real Truth About the Chameleon Community" or something along those lines.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
robert nichols