Good Guy Michael Beach--Excellent Breeder to do Business With! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:31 AM   #11
Dscorpio401
I picked up my first boa, a Cay Caulker from Michael Beach and he was fantastic. He answered all my newbie boa questions, sent me many pictures of parents and babies, and gave top notch customer service. My boa arrived very healthy and was packed perfectly. He was very tame from the start like stated and ate a few days after receiving him. I couldn't ask for a better first boa. Michael is top notch and I cannot wait to pick up a female for my male next year. Thanks again Michael!

Old 02-11-2015, 11:21 AM   #12
big b
Review

Just bought a Tarahumara boa from Michael Beach.
Snake came in well packaged, good health and beautiful. Michael has great communication and is available after the purchase for support/advice. He truly cares about the animals. Looking at getting a second boa from him.

I would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality snake.

It is people like Michael that make this hobby great!

Old 03-11-2015, 04:50 AM   #13
GSC
REVIEW

Michael Beach (Portland, Oregon) is a great seller. I recently purchased a pair of boas from him and the transaction was supurb. Great communication- great packing- top notch animals- and even follow up service checking on how the animals were settling in. It's getting rarer and rarer these days to find service like this in our community. I look forward to my next purchase from Michael!

Graham Criglow
Strange Cargo Extoics
College Station, TX

Old 04-07-2015, 05:40 PM   #14
davidby
Bought a Caulker's Cay BCI from Michael Beach. Healthy animal, lots of follow-up, will buy from him again.

Old 05-24-2015, 12:28 AM   #15
enoreg
I've had my pair of Tarahumara boas for a few weeks now and they are amazing, perfect, better than I imagined. Shipping was perfect. FedEx. Michael Beach is someone I recommend doing buisness with. I will again.

Old 05-26-2015, 09:57 PM   #16
acecurl16
Got my pair of Tarahumara boas a couple years ago from Mike .. and have never regretted it a day .. just fantastic animals and Mike is knowledgeable and provides top notch customer service. As others have communicated .. getting more and more difficult to find people like Michael in this hobby .. can't go wrong dealing with him and his animals are the best of their lines/strains.

Old 06-01-2015, 05:42 PM   #17
BlueSaber
I'm a first-time snake owner. After doing some research I decided to get a smaller boa. I looked around on here and found Michael and his Tarahumaras. I wrote him and he was really happy to send me pictures and answer questions about the snakes and their care. We are in the same city so I asked to come by and check the snakes out and we set up a time for me to stop by. He brought out like 10 or 15 of his remaining 2014 babies and together we went through each and every one to see who I liked best, letting me hold them all. He was extremely patient about it and encouraged me to take all the time I needed. Every single one was gorgeous and healthy-looking and almost all of them were very docile. It was a tough choice but I finally found one that stuck out a bit more to me than the others and I've got her home now and she's settling in great. He gave me lots of other advice on being a herp fan in this area and said he was happy to answer any future questions I had about her care. A really great guy, I feel very lucky that he just happens to be a short drive away!

Old 08-02-2015, 08:04 PM   #18
Matilda_93
Got a gorgeous Crawl Cay baby from him a couple years ago and my little guy is doing great. Haven't had any health issues, trouble feeding, etc. Prime example of what happens when you buy from quality breeders.

If you're wondering if his dwarfs will have sudden growth spurts and get huge, don't.
My Crawl Cay is about 2 1/2 feet long at 2 years old and at this rate will stay true to its mom and pops size.

Awesome to do business with!

Old 09-13-2015, 02:50 AM   #19
Romans832
Just purchased my second snake from Michael Beach.
A Bluefield Nicaraguan BCI Boa.
He has a wonderful feeding response and shed perfectly two weeks after being with me.
Amazing snake. I'd happily buy another boa from him w/out a shadow of a doubt!

Old 01-23-2016, 11:12 AM   #20
robeyeshua221
Michael Beach.....5 star seller

Recently purchased a caulkers cay boa from MB. The transaction could not have went better. I have bought multiple animals and had them shipped from pet chains, exotic shops, and private sellers, yet Michael tops them all.
He cares about the animals, cares about the buyer and the cay boa was perfect.
You can do no better than his first class customer service through speedy and detailed communications by phone or email.
A true professional and a true 5 star owner / keeper / breeder / seller.
Robert White

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!