Bad Guy MIRANDA JONES : FACEBOOK SCAM BEWARE! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #51
JColt
Miranda Jones in now Sebastian Cornelius Dupree

https://www.facebook.com/sebastianco..._id=1711922737

Old 08-02-2015, 08:36 PM   #52
HerpVenue

I know this is old. But conversations i had today made me come and revisit this thread. It seems, at least reading my messages, I seem to have taken Gordon's side. I seem to be giving him tips on what to do on the pages and such.

But now that I am here, I find it weird that a scam is going on with fake profiles and the REAL gordon conley gets the messages. No one associated his name with Miranda. But just like that he comes to clear his name and just like that he found out who the fake account "sold" to and was able to give them a heads up. Just like that, a second customer of the fake Gordon messages the real Gordon. And all of this happened BEFORE the fake Gordon account was made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon conley View Post
Everone im posting this let people know that Miranda Jones has set up a page with my name Gordon Conley as they promised. Easy find my real page. First im a man new page says girl. 2 my cover is a pied ball python owned by Tika Royals who she named after me. My albums have my family in them in mobile uploads and my pics of caprice/impala bbodies on it as I belong car club INC NATION. Please spread word.
Justin calls Miranda Scammer
Real Gordon Replies saying he is not a scammer
Justin says huh? who are you and what the f.
Real gordon says people messaging him and he telling them not to send money. (why would people message him?)
e-mail get posted and it looks like a person having a conversation with themselves.
then Real gordon say look out everyone, fake gordon just made a profile.

HUH? If fake profile was just made how have you been getting all these messages of people trying to send money to a fake gordon?

Old 08-02-2015, 08:43 PM   #53
HerpVenue
PS Gordon says that he got banned shortly after posting his addy in this thread and that he has not seen this thread since getting banned a couple of years ago.

Admins is this true?

Old 08-02-2015, 08:57 PM   #54
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
PS Gordon says that he got banned shortly after posting his addy in this thread and that he has not seen this thread since getting banned a couple of years ago.

Admins is this true?
Ritchie, I haven't read this thread except the last two posts by you yet. Scrolling up to the user that posted as "gordon conley" in post #46

gordon conley
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=131307

Has never received a infraction on this site. I can't see any bans or reason for why he would be banned.

I would state No. Not true. There is no record of that person being banned on this site.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:08 PM   #55
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by allesuberschildkroten View Post
I posted on her facebook page the link to this and posted it on all the pictures. Then some guy messaged me and said that he wasn't a crook and wasn't scamming people. I can post pics of the convo if wanted. I told him to come here and explain himself if he wasn't. But of course his wife is sick, so he probably wont
he posts the conversations

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon conley View Post
My names Gordon Conley guy who responded to post on my page and above conversation is me. 1 snake scam sale wed. $300 bucks told miranda i wouldnt forward money til confirmation email Jerry Najero got it. Recieved fake 1 and released money. Ive done all I can to correct my honest mistake and wont do anymore. Fsct is I only Jerry apolgy bout his money noone else. Think what youll want my real frirnds in reptile community know me and know im no thief.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!