Inquiry Why All The Hate Toward Reptiles By Mack? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:25 PM   #61
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbertreptiles8383 View Post
Can you stop with the claim stuff. Believe the man if you don't just ignore it and move on with your day....
That may work on the little kiddie forums,but not here.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:34 PM   #62
WebSlave
Quote:
Can you stop with the claim stuff. Believe the man if you don't just ignore it and move on with your day....

Ah, yes, "belief". Wonderful thing, that. You see people around here are a suspicious lot. What with people registering with false names and locations and all that sort of stuff, just to try to cause trouble by making bogus anonymous claims. Happens a lot here, and people tend to be suspicious of claims made without any supporting hard evidence. So no, I doubt you are going to get much support for your advice for them to just believe someone at face value and move on.

Speaking of which.......

Some might find it curious, Mr. Gilbert Leachino, about your last name and the coincidence that you state that your interest is "Leachies". Yes, quite a coincidence that, isn't it? And then there is something I have to confess a curiosity about. You claim your location as "Kingwood, Texas", yet your IP registration address (98.113.105.239) points to "Bronx, New York". Then today you appear to be posting using a new wireless IP address (107.77.76.87) that matches up with several other members, all of which, again coincidentally, are located in the northeast USA.

Curious, don't you think?

Old 08-04-2015, 01:11 PM   #63
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

Ah, yes, "belief". Wonderful thing, that. You see people around here are a suspicious lot. What with people registering with false names and locations and all that sort of stuff, just to try to cause trouble by making bogus anonymous claims. Happens a lot here, and people tend to be suspicious of claims made without any supporting hard evidence. So no, I doubt you are going to get much support for your advice for them to just believe someone at face value and move on.

Speaking of which.......

Some might find it curious, Mr. Gilbert Leachino, about your last name and the coincidence that you state that your interest is "Leachies". Yes, quite a coincidence that, isn't it? And then there is something I have to confess a curiosity about. You claim your location as "Kingwood, Texas", yet your IP registration address (98.113.105.239) points to "Bronx, New York". Then today you appear to be posting using a new wireless IP address (107.77.76.87) that matches up with several other members, all of which, again coincidentally, are located in the northeast USA.

I LOVE the BOI!

Old 08-04-2015, 01:26 PM   #64
Gilbertreptiles8383
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

Speaking of which.......

Wow you spent all that time trying to pinpoint where I am?? Too much ok yeah I'm in the Bronx..... I don't live here.... You can think what ever but I know my identity.

Old 08-04-2015, 01:31 PM   #65
BillZ
Quote:
Wow you spent all that time trying to pinpoint where I am?? Too much ok yeah I'm in the Bronx..... I don't live here.... You can think what ever but I know my identity.
It took more time for you to type that than it did to come up with that information.

Old 08-04-2015, 01:33 PM   #66
Gilbertreptiles8383
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillZ View Post
It took more time for you to type that than it did to come up with that information.
I really don't understand what you are trying to say

Old 08-04-2015, 01:33 PM   #67
WebSlave
Quote:
Ah well, looks like we have a rebel here amongst us. I would hope you do know your own identity, but your ability to recognize yourself in a mirror is not the issue here. And yes, we ARE thinking "what ever".

Sorry fella, just blowing me off just isn't going to fly. You've got 24 hours to send me proof of your identity and stated location or you will be placed in a limbo state till you comply with both. You are advised to NOT post here any longer otherwise the countdown accelerates to the limbo state becoming immediate.

Old 08-04-2015, 01:36 PM   #68
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post

Without proof, all that members can do is take Mr. Leachino's claim with a grain of salt.

Right now, for me anyway, the NaCl level has risen substantially......

Old 08-04-2015, 03:02 PM   #69
WebSlave
Well, gee, this private message I just got certainly comes as a surprise..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbertreptiles8383
Look I'm not up for a fight go ahead and delete the account fauna Classifields is not my cup of tea thanks

There is no fight pending. Just a request from someone who doubts your word to provide an ID. Why would you have to "fight" in order to comply with that request?

You are making claims you state you cannot substantiate, and your identity appears to my untrained eyes to be bogus. Were you really expecting that people would just take your word at face value without question?

Old 08-05-2015, 08:07 AM   #70
Reptiles By Mack
Hello Everyone,

Just to clarify, having as large of a leopard gecko colony as we do, it is no longer feasible to track individual geckos, as stated on our website.

We want to clarify that we do indeed track our other animals such as colubrids, ball pythons, and veiled chameleons.

Sincerely,

RBM

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!