alan hall "jungle habitats" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2002, 10:22 PM   #1
kim felts
alan hall "jungle habitats"

i got my rack from alan hall old company name hallsherps now known as jungle habitats..amazing piece of work this rack is.
i cant decide whether to put it in the living room or what to do..
its a furniture grade piece of artwork!
and it functions as a rack system for my larger snakes as well.
i was rather shocked when i undid the fancy packing and found this very unusual and gorgeous rack inside.
i am going to try and post a picture of it in another post here in this thread..i would recommend this gentleman to anyone looking for wooden type of racks that will last till your grandkids or for any fancy type of custom caging needs..
personally i would like to have the museum type of caging in my place and am designing the layout with alan right now.
when he gets done with that he can build me a house to go along with it lol.
great rack...great workmanship and truely a great person to deal with...very very custom work!

Old 09-21-2003, 09:32 PM   #2
Winter
Great guy!

I recently received a new Colombian BCI from Alan Hall @ Jungle Habitats and I am very, very happy with her. She was well represented, in great shape, and the pictures simply did not do her justice! Additionally, shipping was done in a professional manner and his responses to my questions were prompt and thorough. I would gladly do business with him again.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 09-21-2003, 09:34 PM   #3
Winter
Whoops.. forgot to post his website. Here it is:

Jungle Habitats

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 09-21-2003, 11:23 PM   #4
SPJ
Alan is a great guy. I got one of his 4 x 2 x 2 oak cages with lighting, locking sliding glass doors, and a heated basking shelf ................FREE.
He ran a contest here and the winner got the cage.
The packing was incredible and once you uncrate it, the cage is awesome.
I would recommend him to anyone looking for a well made furniture grade cage.

Old 09-22-2003, 12:39 AM   #5
E2MacPets
I've got to agree. Alan is a valuable member of the cult. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!