Bad Guy MIRANDA JONES : FACEBOOK SCAM BEWARE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #1
Josh@Outbackreps
MIRANDA JONES : FACEBOOK SCAM BEWARE!

Just a heads up, there is a scam going around on facebook by a person calling themselves Miranda Jones.
They have also gone by the name Collins Weaver (a take off our friend Collin Weaver at ECRB),Constructors unlimited (Mike Wilbanks company, just changed a few letters) as well as a few other names as well.

This person is stealing pictures and offering animals for sale. They are most likely out of Africa due to the number of pages, wording of adds, and phone numbers being dead numbers, but still sending text. They are also offering animals for sale to UK buyers as well.

They have pictures of our Red stripe pastel yellow bellies, and red stripe yellow bellies for sale, which are not theirs and are not for sale. They also have pictures of a killer clown clutch from us they are listing for sale.
Last week they had dogs for sale from pics stolen from the web.

Beware this person as they are a scam and do not have these animals.
I am blocked from her/his page, but had a co-worker take a screen shot of the page for me so we could post this. feel free to spam their page up, so no one gets taken for animals that are not there.

Thanks.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
Josh@Outbackreps
Another page of theirs :

https://www.facebook.com/oylo.bridget

Old 09-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #3
HerpVenue
I messsaged the fake account ColinS Weaver today.
He blocked me. So did Miranda. Even though I have never said a word to Miranda.....lol

Old 09-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #4
RichsBallPythons
The Miranda Jones Profiles I banned from one of my FB groups!

Old 09-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #5
allesuberschildkroten
I posted on her facebook page the link to this and posted it on all the pictures. Then some guy messaged me and said that he wasn't a crook and wasn't scamming people. I can post pics of the convo if wanted. I told him to come here and explain himself if he wasn't. But of course his wife is sick, so he probably wont

Old 09-06-2013, 11:15 PM   #6
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by allesuberschildkroten View Post
I posted on her facebook page the link to this and posted it on all the pictures. Then some guy messaged me and said that he wasn't a crook and wasn't scamming people. I can post pics of the convo if wanted. I told him to come here and explain himself if he wasn't. But of course his wife is sick, so he probably wont
Its probably the same guy under new name defending himself

Old 09-07-2013, 12:59 AM   #7
allesuberschildkroten
RichsBallPythons

Yea I thought it was really weird that he was wanting to talk to me saying it wasn't a scam when his name wasn't even associated with Miranda.. I'll post some screen shots of what he said.

Old 09-07-2013, 01:02 AM   #8
allesuberschildkroten
Hope I did it right
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2013, 01:05 AM   #9
allesuberschildkroten
This is the 1st one sry.. One above is 3rd
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2013, 01:05 AM   #10
allesuberschildkroten
This is 2nd, once again sry wouldn't let me upload all at once
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!