Bad Guy MIRANDA JONES : FACEBOOK SCAM BEWARE! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #21
bcr229
Based on what's on scammer Miranda Jones FB page and Gordon Conley's barely comprehensible posts here, it looks like Gordon was acting as a money forwarder for the scammer. This is a pretty common "work from home" scheme, the scammer posts stuff for sale, has payment sent to the middleman in the middleman's name, middleman deposits payment, takes a cut, and sends remainder to the scammer.

Here's the problem for Gordon IF this is what was happening - the scammer is out of reach of the US authorities and court system, but the middleman is not.

Old 09-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #22
gordon conley
Care less what you believe. Miranda is now sending threatening emails saying use my name to scam others unless I pay her 1k. Wanting give my phone number and address to people so here I'll beat her to it. Gordon Conley 14425 Wilbanks lane Glen St Mary,Fl 32040 anyone show up you want to.

Old 09-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #23
allesuberschildkroten
Post the emails Gordon of what she is sending you

Old 09-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #24
gordon conley
That is what happened. Police authorites whoever can come by. I said honest mistake thats what it is. Even got a threatening email from her. Wont be hard prove. Now being threatened by guy scammed. I wont post what will happen anyone whos dumb enough come my home threaten me and my family.

Old 09-07-2013, 02:06 PM   #25
gordon conley
Quote:
Originally Posted by allesuberschildkroten View Post
email me please im not conputer savy and dont know how. Ill gladly forward them to you. gordonoconley@gmail.com just got another.

Old 09-08-2013, 04:32 AM   #26
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon conley View Post
email me please im not conputer savy and dont know how. Ill gladly forward them to you. gordonoconley@gmail.com just got another.
No way!

Old 09-08-2013, 11:11 AM   #27
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon conley View Post
Let me guess, next you are going to want his SS# and bank account information too .

Old 09-08-2013, 12:54 PM   #28
gordon conley
Quote:
Originally Posted by allesuberschildkroten View Post
i honest to god dont know how!!! Or i would i have many. Ive contacted guy scammed and worked out me paying him back.

Old 09-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #29
JColt
open email, highlight text and headers, right click and select copy. Come here, right click and paste.

Old 09-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #30
gordon conley
How noone can supposedly understand my post is a mystery to me. Besides couple typos im speaking english its in bold letters cause my phone. Ive said my peace and asked for help to prove my case.Not 1 of you emailed me like I asked. I dont know how to post those emails here or gladly would.Ive gone several community telling people what happened. I dont care what any of you think at this point.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!