Bad Guy Avangel Reptiles- parasitic reptiles, and more - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-08-2015, 10:33 PM   #31
KFoxysGeckos
Someone on fb let me know that theyve texted him the link so he can defend himself.

Old 04-08-2015, 11:15 PM   #32
nikki9093
how the heck do i delete to fix? or to edit?

Old 04-08-2015, 11:17 PM   #33
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki9093 View Post
how the heck do i delete to fix? or to edit?
You can't delete or edit anything here. You will have to add another post to the thread.

Old 04-08-2015, 11:21 PM   #34
nikki9093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
You can't delete or edit anything here. You will have to add another post to the thread.
I just don't want to get minus' on my profile. I'm now totally aware of the pic amounts and thats basically what i need to break down. my apologies.

Old 04-08-2015, 11:25 PM   #35
nikki9093
And do i go ahead and re-do the whole thing, with just pics off the comp then? this web site IS confusing. lol. i tried to add pics and at first it wouldn't let me, then i was like OK, i have to add via external, so off i went. I'm really really sorry.

Old 04-08-2015, 11:28 PM   #36
JumpSpidersInc
Nikki, you upload here and use the image code (copy/paste each pic [img] ) as you do on the forum you know me on. Hope that helps.

I am so sorry about everyone's bad dealings here.

The poor Leos should never have been sent out in those conditions.

Old 04-08-2015, 11:29 PM   #37
nikki9093
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpSpidersInc View Post
Nikki, you upload here and use the image code (copy/paste each pic [img] ) as you do on the forum you know me on. Hope that helps.

I am so sorry about everyone's bad dealings here.

The poor Leos should never have been sent out in those conditions.
JUUUUUUMMMPPPPP!!!!! (im going to the site.)

Old 04-08-2015, 11:53 PM   #38
JumpSpidersInc
Nikki, AbsoluteApril gave me this link to help me learn how to attach pics in a post.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Old 04-08-2015, 11:58 PM   #39
Avangel Reptiles
I thought of a million ways to argue my point, to defend my business, to try and convince you people of jury and judge, but honestly at this point, it's rare that someone that has something good to say will actually come out and say it. (It's like good reviews and bad reviews) the good just never gets a chance to shine.

So, with that being said, I Chaz of Avangel Reptiles, will say what I have to say, and I will respond no more. I have been breeding and selling geckos for far longer than some of the people on here arguing and cursing my business and I. I have always been true to my customers, and treated them with the utmost respect. This is business and I would like to find the best way possible to right a wrong without both parties at a loss. Granted, unbeknownst to me, I did not intentionally send ill geckos. It has not, nor will it ever be what I stand for. There are some upset customers out there that feel cheated. I apologize you feel that way, but I have been fully responsive to any and all questions that they may have. I'm ashame it took you all 4 pages worth of comments before you decided to inform me of this thread, but now that is besides the point. For those of you out there that read this thread, knowing I gave honest and great customer service, and refuse to post your experience, it is for that reason why this should not be called a community any longer. I'm going to clear up a few things. I use a DSLR Camera on a white backdrop with natural light, light bulbs. I do not in anyway falsify a geckos appearance what so ever. Take a picture, with a white background and a carpet background with the same lighting and tell me you don't see a difference. Honestly, even though this has gotten way out of hand, you pet owners have taught me a lot. Just don't sale to inexperience people. I sold 100's of geckos, and now my first issue makes me the big bad enemy. Where is my validation in customer service? Also, I never told that girl I was a retired vet. It says I was in the military. There is a difference. Soldiers are contracted, and mine was a for a few years, and yes what I saw in my time in Iraq is (human) mass murders, destruction, and so much more. Us humans are so quick to kill and conquer based on jealousy and greed. So to say I sent reptiles intentionally with parasites is inhuman, the parasites the geckos had when shipped was a mere accident. There was no intentions about it. It's funny, the only time you all seem to band together, is when you are trying to take someone down, or the government is trying to take the reptile industry down. I'm tired of fighting for and against people on here. I came into this industry to make a difference, and the only difference I made, is nothing. Thank you for hearing me out.

Old 04-09-2015, 12:09 AM   #40
nikki9093
SO this is OUR fault, in essence? Because we don't have hundreds aof geckos? because we don't have a business and are "big breeders". thats the biggest cop out i have ever heard. ever. inexperienced buyers has NOT A THING to do with this. these were like this BEFORE we got them. were worse when they arrived from those "updated ' photos you sent. how much stress does it take to make a leo start to produce those worms? starvation? lack of proper care? tell me. i would like to know? did you go and worm all your hundreds of geckos like you told me you would ? or was that just way to many for you to do? theres a line that was crossed when these began to decline. and it was not on MY part that they did. you , and only you should take the responsibly of the way they look, they way they were cared for BEFORE we got them. US women, yeah, US really MAD women, see value in our animals lives. you see the value of the $$. if my leos test comes back positive for crypto, its not in anyway your fault? i don't have it here. none of my leos have worms. NONE.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
leopard gecko, parasites