Bad Guy Robert Nichols. "Chameleons Gone Wild" FB Forum Moderator. Miscreant. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2015, 10:05 AM   #71
shaunaroxanne
Jim, you are not understanding. I am not a moderator but I can add YOU right now as a member. Just because Nichols added members, that does not make him a moderator. I'd be happy to add you just to show you how it works, and then you can leave if you'd like.

Again...Actions have been taken. May I ask what your objective is? You've made it clear that you would like people to stay away from RN, but what is your objective with the continual bashing of CGW? Actions have been taken. Improvements have been made. What else would you like to see happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-10-2015, 10:40 AM   #72
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunaroxanne View Post
Jim, you are not understanding. I am not a moderator but I can add YOU right now as a member. Just because Nichols added members, that does not make him a moderator. I'd be happy to add you just to show you how it works, and then you can leave if you'd like.

Again...Actions have been taken. May I ask what your objective is? You've made it clear that you would like people to stay away from RN, but what is your objective with the continual bashing of CGW? Actions have been taken. Improvements have been made. What else would you like to see happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shauna. As I noted, Rob was scrubbed as being on e who had added about a dozen folks. FWI, before last night, he had the third most adds there, as the two Admin had the most. If it is no big deal, why was he scrubbed right after this thread started yesterday ?

Regardless, where you claim that things have been done, the fact is that Robert has gone outside of the forums and harassed folks directly. As an outgrowth of the forum discussions that your group tolerates, and a few there actually encourage and applaud. All the way to the top. It has been made clear here that this is not just about Rob and his "potty mouth" forum posts.

What I want, and have accomplished, is this thread to serve as a permanent reminder, and a resource, to address Robert Nichols for so long as he cannot act as a responsible member of the community. For more folks to contact the police when harassed and threatened. He apparently has intimidated some.

And some of us most certainly will not put up with his excrement. It is a shame that CGW could not adequately clean up their mess.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:20 AM   #73
Tabbytoes6
Lmao I am Not Rob Nichols.Last time I checked I had Lady parts.If foul language is not acceptable on fuana, than neither is nudity.So you'll just have to take my word for it.
It's very clear, that the majority of posters support Jim releasing non-native species & screwing all other breeders.
Way to go!
No, I didn't come here to defend anyone but the fb group I am a part of, that you have your "facts" All wrong about.
**Which Is legally the definition of Slander JIM!**
Shauna and josh are 110% correct. All members can Add members. Rob is not a moderator. Your title of the thread is a blatant lie in which you lose all credibility.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:34 AM   #74
Tabbytoes6
Whomever believes Jim's claims about CGW, should contact Robert Rose or Chrissy Lynn.TheOnly2 moderators who have ever Existedon the page.
Get it from the horse's mouth, not some guy with a bone to pick.
Say what you'd like about Nichols, but our fellow members have provided enough proof here to set the story straight about the group Jim is slandering.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:39 AM   #75
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabbytoes6 View Post
Lmao I am Not Rob Nichols.Last time I checked I had Lady parts.If foul language is not acceptable on fuana, than neither is nudity.So you'll just have to take my word for it.
It's very clear, that the majority of posters support Jim releasing non-native species & screwing all other breeders.
Way to go!
No, I didn't come here to defend anyone but the fb group I am a part of, that you have your "facts" All wrong about.
**Which Is legally the definition of Slander JIM!**
Shauna and josh are 110% correct. All members can Add members. Rob is not a moderator. Your title of the thread is a blatant lie in which you lose all credibility.
Well then "lady of truth". The fact is that no non-native species were "released", which was also confirmed by the FWC. As for credibility, the evidence stands. Your beloved CGW scrubbed Rob from the dozen or so folks he had approved admission to. Further if anyone can approve new members, then why has Robert Rose done 95% of them ? Perhaps "anyone can do it", but the truth is that "anyone doesn't do it". Just a few have, maybe 10, and only the two Admin more than Robert.

I sell to a couple dozen breeders in the hobby every year. Same folks over and over. I have also sold 5,000 - 10,000 chameleons in the last decade. Maybe more. I have a very long reputation of having very high quality chameleons, and lots of them, for very reasonable prices. Find me those complaints then. They should abound, right here in the BOI.

Get an attorney to help you with that slander stuff.

The fact is that you serve as a perfect example of what we are talking about. A supporter of Robert Nichols, and a CGW supporter as well, who would seem to endorse his pathetic behavior. Thank you.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:51 AM   #76
Tabbytoes6
I have an attorney retained at all times that will gladly look into you Jim.
Stop Saying "Scrubbed" it doesn't make sense at All.
Nothing is "scrubbed". Do I have to repeat myself again? Are you That illiterate or just completely ignorant?!
I am Not A Rob Nichols supporter. I am a CGW supporter! 99% of members Are Not his supporters.
It is not Called "Rob Nichols gone wild" you half wit!
You're gonna lose all that "reputable" business of yours labeling all other breeders as "his supporters". Our 1200+ members Will Never purchase from you.
Including Me, who has reviewed crosses from you.And Females we had purchased as Males & paid Male prices for. Jim is a joke & you can privately message me for pictures of garbage he has sent.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:53 AM   #77
Tabbytoes6
Sorry Recieved*** Recieved Crosses & females that were supposed to be Males. Don't really know how you confuse the genders.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:57 AM   #78
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
So your claim is that you did not do any of the things stated in that post?
Saying you didn't get in trouble for something doesn't mean you didn't do it, after all.

I'll ask again - what does somebody no longer being in business, or part of the hobby, have to do with you stalking/harassing people? Your ramblings about some Canadian breeder don't really have anything to do with this thread - unless you are suggesting that as an explanation for the post made by Killer Chams. You can explain it, ignore it, or deny it - that thread was a few years old, and I'm not going to bother contacting Killer Chams for further information.

Your conflict with Mr Flaherty is also several years old - since you say you haven't made "obscene" phone calls, are you suggesting that he falsified the messages and phone transcripts posted early in this thread? Or that you don't see anything wrong with them because you haven't gotten in trouble for them?

Other than that post, which seemed relevant to this thread because of the messages Jim posted here, your experiences with a Canadian breeder are off topic in this thread
im saying jim Flaherty is totally full of crap an I careless what you think. I haven't ever been in trouble for ANYTHING period. the Canadian breeder has everything to do with it when your goin to regurge something ...

Old 06-10-2015, 12:01 PM   #79
robmd1
also jim keeps babbling about police reports ? I haven't seen one let alone two reports.. the self mutilator is a liar just like mr Flaherty is.. I just gotta laugh at jim at this point.. tellin lies wont ever make em true jim .. no one buys your crosses cause they are just that crosses. also dru has been called out for his sexual harassment he just chooses to ignore the people who call him out or threaten them that he will boot them from their lame group.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:03 PM   #80
robmd1
also I don't know what jims talkin about me being a mod or addin people that were scrubbed ? I think hes lost his mind

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
robert nichols