Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2015, 02:22 PM   #131
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Yeah, and he left me negative karma again.
You mean he tried to leave you negative karma - he's negative himself, so he can't actually impact anybody's karma.

Old 08-03-2015, 02:26 PM   #132
snowgyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
You mean he tried to leave you negative karma - he's negative himself, so he can't actually impact anybody's karma.
Yes, that's correct. Doesn't keep him from trying though. I see he's switched tactics from trying to hurt people through negative karma spamming to posting inappropriately on peoples' classifieds and BOI threads. One of the reasons I didn't come out with the 'negative' karma fiasco until it was pointed out by someone else is because I suspected he would change his modus operandi if he learned his primary method of cyber bullying was ineffective.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:56 AM   #133
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Yes, that's correct. Doesn't keep him from trying though. I see he's switched tactics from trying to hurt people through negative karma spamming to posting inappropriately on peoples' classifieds and BOI threads. One of the reasons I didn't come out with the 'negative' karma fiasco until it was pointed out by someone else is because I suspected he would change his modus operandi if he learned his primary method of cyber bullying was ineffective.
If he put me in the "red chicklet" zone, it wouldn't matter. The karma in real life is a force to be reckoned with. Creeps NEVER prosper!

Old 08-07-2015, 06:40 PM   #134
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
No, zero updates on anything he has blocked me so i have no communication with him hence why i said he will never refund or deliver false animas im still waiting for my copy of
"CITES " paperwork
Michael,
Has anything changed?? Or is it Status Quo??

I can't say it or feel it any stronger than I do, I'm hoping that Garrett steps up and does the right thing, and it ALL works out for you.

Best Regards,

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-09-2015, 08:40 PM   #135
uromastyx13
Warning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Michael,
Has anything changed?? Or is it Status Quo??

I can't say it or feel it any stronger than I do, I'm hoping that Garrett steps up and does the right thing, and it ALL works out for you.

Best Regards,

Lynn Peterson

Big Time Reptiles

Hey lynn ,
Nope everything is exactly the same zero attempts at refunding me or zero communication to tell me a date of any sort of payment plan to pay me back im still waiting for the "CITES " paperwork copy he said he can provide me with for the Hardwickii , but so far all i heard is crickets on both CITES or invoice for them.
He's still advertising animals for sale he recently posted he imported monitors from germany on August 6th and he states on his ads that they are sold but yet he has no money to " pay me back " don't think i have to say anymore in what kind of person he is.

Old 08-10-2015, 02:02 PM   #136
uromastyx13
Warning!

This guy is something else
Attached Images

Old 08-10-2015, 02:04 PM   #137
uromastyx13
Warning!

This was sent to me yesterday
Attached Images

Old 08-10-2015, 02:44 PM   #138
winecountryconstrictors
Wow, I feel bad for you. Just got to read this thread. Good luck and I hope you get something out of this.

Old 08-10-2015, 04:50 PM   #139
Big Time Reptiles
Michael,
Will you explain the $1500 he lent you back??

Again, I HOPE it all works out for you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2015, 12:23 AM   #140
uromastyx13
Warning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Michael,
Will you explain the $1500 he lent you back??

Again, I HOPE it all works out for you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Hey lynn back in january i told him i wanted 4.4 but only had money for 3.3 hardwickii , so when some of my princeps died that he got from juergen and he kept the refund he told me he was gonna keep my refund cause i wanted 4.4 hardwickii i told him around march i needed some money out of my refund that i got for my princeps he only refunded me $1500 and kept $500 as a deposit for the other pair i was suppose to get from him i told him once they came in i would be buying the last pair but as the time went obviously no animals ever came in or have come in , he told me over a message and even verbally he would give me a free pair of hardwickii just for waiting this long for them so not sure how i owe money for my last pair when he guaranteed my last pair free. Unless hes gonna back out of his own word and guarantee now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!