For Sale CB Diploglossus lessonae - $700 each - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 09-10-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
jaswa
CB Diploglossus lessonae - $700 each

I have 3 unsexed CB Diploglossus lessonae available, well started juvies.

They eat everything from crickets, and other insects to fruit, yogurt, baby food, etc. Very hardy, prefer room temps with a basking site on one side of enclosure or heat pad, and spray with water 3 times a week. Adults top out at about 15 inches in total length, and are over an inch thick, with bright yellow head and tail, and some stripes which diminish with age. Live bearing, and have 3-7 babies on average, depending on the size and age of the female. Mature for breeding by age 2.

I'm showing a pic of the father (in the hand) and a pair of sub adults for illustration only. The juvies for sale are black and white striped, like the little guy in my hand.

Can be kept in a larger gecko rack enclosure set up without problem.

Jason Wagner
615 424-6050
jason.wagner@live.com
www.abronia.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-27-2020, 02:08 AM   #2
DragonkeepersDungeon
Still available? Haha oops i saw this was from 2013 lol do let me know of yo do still have them

Old 02-25-2021, 05:21 AM   #3
crisco89
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonkeepersDungeon View Post
Still available? Haha oops i saw this was from 2013 lol do let me know of yo do still have them
Same, Really nice looking Lizard

Old 02-26-2021, 12:08 AM   #4
jaswa
Yea those animals were sold many years ago. But I have a breeding pair of adults so we hope to get babies this year!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!