my female jaw is messed up - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-19-2007, 03:23 PM   #1
lilkeezy
my female jaw is messed up

My female burmese jaw is bend to her mouth! i believe from strikein in her cage all the time, will that heal or should i see a vet bout it?

Old 12-19-2007, 04:12 PM   #2
Lucille
Rewrite your post so it is more descriptive, add a picture if you have one. But if it is a mouth or jaw injury call your vet.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:47 PM   #3
kimnrick04
How long has it been that way. It could be that its jaw is unhinged. A pic would be great. If it has been longer than a day,I would see a vet.
Rick

Old 12-19-2007, 11:38 PM   #4
lilkeezy
I only had her for a day, i got her yesterday, and this just happen today, i got her calm right now, i got a blanket covering the tank, so she cant see anything, im going to be in douglasville on sunday, to look at a new house we going to buy, and im going to go to the vet office, to get it check out, find out the price just in case their any surgery involed, im going to post a picture soon, so you have a better look at it, thank you,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!