Name Help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-19-2007, 02:26 PM   #1
fuscusking13
Name Help

I need some help coming up with names for three snakes that I have that have none. I am usually into exotic or interesting names, not your regular old stuff. Names I have used in the past included, Ramathorn, Antandra, Tinochika, Makan, Maximus, ect. I know I have a snake named Phil, but I got him with that name, and it fits sadly lol. Anyone with good ideas let me know. I love to find names that are local to the animals place of origin. Please include names, and meaning, along with pronunciation if neccesary, and help me out!!!!! Here are the photos, and the retics are girls, and the granite is a male. Thanks in advance, Dan M.
Attached Images

Old 04-19-2007, 02:36 PM   #2
fuscusking13
To help out, here is a little about each of their personalities.

The granite is your typical burm, eats all the time and is never satisfied. He has a bit of an attitude, but as with most burms by the time he expresses his anger, he forgets where he is or why he was angry(love them to death, but there isnt much going on upstairs).

The retic I am holding is from NERD. She has one silver eye and is a poss het calico. She is as sweet as can be out of her cage, but quite a in it. She eats very well, in shed, on days ending in y, and days that dont hahaha. She is a very typical stubborn retic(love that they are smart, but I dont like to be shown up either) and can get very frustrated.

The retic in the box is a het albino female with a really nice pattern. She is a doll, sweet in and out of the cage, never ever even gets frustrated. You cant piss her off no matter how hard you try. She is however a pig and is never ever ever ever satisified. She eats the amount of food I would normally feed a 2 foot longer retic, and still is up my butt 24/7 to feed her. She watches me clean the rats in the other room and waits patiently for me to bring her one, and if I dont she cruises endlessly until I do. SHe will even eat while going to the bathroom, she isnt picky. She is without a doubt the tamest friendliest young retic I have ever seen. You open her box and reach right in, no reaction, other than an occasional look around for food lol. Let the naming begin!!!!! Dan M.

Old 04-19-2007, 02:45 PM   #3
Heykid
http://www.parenthood.com/babynames.html

This is a great site to look for names on....you can type in a name and it will give you the meaning of that name or you can type in a meaning and it will give you a name to match that meaning. There are lots of baby name sites that are really great for this purpose

Old 04-19-2007, 03:13 PM   #4
fuscusking13
Thanks Olivia, I will have to check it out!!!! Dan M.

Old 05-03-2007, 09:33 AM   #5
fuscusking13
I was really hoping someone on here would have some suggestions. I want some actual names, I apreciate the website info, but I want some ideas. I will put up some fresh pics of the tiger H/albino and the granite since I have some of them, I havent taken any of the NERD tiger lately. Dan M.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!