SOLD!! Proven 1.1 yellow ackies w/ custom enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 06-22-2023, 02:31 PM   #1
Ackiedactyl
Proven 1.1 yellow ackies w/ custom enclosure

I am selling my 1.1 breeding pair of yellow ackies with their large custom enclosure. They have produced several beautiful, healthy clutches together, but I am moving and sadly cannot keep them.
The female is a topender yellow, hatched October 2020. Her clutches are generally 8-10 eggs and this is her second breeding season. She will sometimes tolerate being held (and will sometimes climb onto my hand if she is scratching the glass to come out), but will gladly tong feed and sometimes let you pet her.
The male is a regular yellow, hatched August 2020. He has a beautiful bold pattern and is completely indifferent to being picked up or carried. He has a tiny, almost unnoticeable kink on the last ½” of his tail, but both lizards are otherwise flawless.
Their enclosure is 5.5’ x 2’ x 2’ and made with ¾” plywood, so it is very sturdy. There is a large plastic bin built into the bottom for burrowing. The whole inside was sealed with fiberglass resin and the exterior is stained. It includes a built in naturalistic background made of spray foam and colored grout. There are built-in fixtures as well: a 48” UVB fixture, 2 fixtures for LEDs, and a hook with a hanging heat lamp all with bulbs. Their decorations (ghost wood, cork tubes, slate) will be included.

First pic is the male, second is the female, third is one of their offspring (NFS), 4th is their enclosure. $1300 for them with their full setup, I can drive to meet within 2 hours of the Raleigh area. For non-local people I can sell the pair for $1000 + shipping. Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-17-2023, 03:40 PM   #2
Ackiedactyl
Still available. Price dropped for local sale WITH enclosure for only $1400, or $1200+shipping for the pair without their setup.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-26-2023, 11:38 AM   #3
Ackiedactyl
Now only $1000 + shipping for the pair or take them and their full setup for only $1300 local.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ackies, proven pair, topender, varanus acanthurus, yellow ackies