Pittsburgh Reptile show and Sale Date 2009! - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:34 PM   #111
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I don't know if Chuck is a member here but he would get a kick out of this...
I was right next to him and I swear that is what he was asked most often. And after he told them it was a viper boa they backed up a little and asked "viper?"

Old 07-17-2009, 09:42 PM   #112
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
I was right next to him and I swear that is what he was asked most often. And after he told them it was a viper boa they backed up a little and asked "viper?"
Oh, there's more behind my pic than that. There was a "special" customer who sounds like Ned from South Park who spent more time at Chuck's table one show then Chuck did.

Old 07-19-2009, 08:15 AM   #113
porkchop48
I got some pics from the show. Normally I am picture taking happy. This show I only took a couple. Too busy BSing at the table

My new pickups

Pic from the " dead lizard guy table"

Turtle crossing table

If I remeber right this was " guy with curly hairs table" Please correct me if I am wrong. Very cool to watch them.

Spider guys ( who I dont think were there but vistited my table and I baby sat)

Newish people to the vending scene

Guy with all the imports when you first walked in the door ( same place my pygmies came from) Very very nice guy

Old 07-19-2009, 08:15 AM   #114
porkchop48
Lady with the nice beardeds right before you walk in the main room. Damn I suck at names. Any help would be appreciated

And the beloved DANDs table. How could I forget a pic of the sign.

I really liked these guys Dave. Now if I did not value my happy home I might have brought one home.

Old 07-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #115
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
Lady with the nice beardeds right before you walk in the main room. Damn I suck at names. Any help would be appreciated Angie

And the beloved DANDs table. How could I forget a pic of the sign.

I really liked these guys Dave. Now if I did not value my happy home I might have brought one home.
The curly haired guy you were referring to in your previous post is Brad and woman above with the bearded dragons is Angie.

Well if the happy home ever gets unhappy I may still have a few of them left.

Old 07-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #116
royal1reptiles
awesome pics Christy! even with out names! lol so here is the next question for every one i am in Florida and visiting the Bahamas for a few days but staying in edge-water near Daytona I am looking for a good gator tour any one that has been done here know of any good ones? i will find one but any recommendations are always great! you know air boat tours gator things or reptile in general stuff to do out here other than go in the back yard and chase anoles and southern toads all day haha well there is a big loose bermese that every one has pics of but i have not gotten to see yet

Old 07-26-2009, 08:41 AM   #117
royal1reptiles
Talking look what i found in the Ocean :)

The pics are not the best but what can you expect from my $5.00 Walmart underwater camera Stingrays every where , while in the ocean i also ran into a baracuda and swam very fast in the other way (Big freeking fish with big teeth looking at me was enough for me. ) and a baby nurf shark no pics of them i was in too much of a hurry to get out of the water when i seen them im too much of a wimp. hope you like the pics i got!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh reptile show