Pittsburgh Reptile show and Sale Date 2009! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 05-15-2009, 10:48 PM   #41
densnake1
Kristy, I was going to let you slide and not slap you around Sunday. I changed my mind. I am up to almost 10 pushups and I watched some ultimate fighting. You're in big trouble. Dave, do me a favor, if she starts getting the upper hand try and break it up. If you don't I'll make a sign.

Old 05-16-2009, 05:37 AM   #42
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by densnake1 View Post
Kristy, I was going to let you slide and not slap you around Sunday. I changed my mind. I am up to almost 10 pushups and I watched some ultimate fighting. You're in big trouble. Dave, do me a favor, if she starts getting the upper hand try and break it up. If you don't I'll make a sign.
I don't know how much help I will be from the floor laughing but I'll give it a try.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:19 AM   #43
porkchop48
Quote:

Holy heck 10 pushup.. Where is the nail biting scared smiley when you need him.

I am pretty sure there is an Ultimate fighter marathon on today. US vs UK.
I will watch the whole damn thing just so I can whoop you @ss and have an accent all at the same time.

Dave aint going to be able to help you. I drank a Gatorade this week.
Less than 24 hours and IT IS ON

Old 05-17-2009, 03:57 PM   #44
densnake1
Big show today(always happens when I don't get a table). More and more vendors, they might have to find a bigger place, wich is a good thing. Now to the fight with Kristy-I kicked some butt!!!! I knew those 10 pushups would do it. Dave, if you wouldn't have pulled me off, I could have made her cry!

Old 05-18-2009, 06:33 AM   #45
porkchop48
Quote:
Big show today(always happens when I don't get a table). More and more vendors, they might have to find a bigger place, wich is a good thing. Now to the fight with Kristy-I kicked some butt!!!! I knew those 10 pushups would do it. Dave, if you wouldn't have pulled me off, I could have made her cry!
Yes I think they may need to get a bigger place soon.

You kicked some butt???? Now now Dennis I know you may be a little embarrassed but seriously there is no need to lie about it.

I just happen to know the truth and have the pics to prove it.

Sorry about that chair thing it was all I had handy and you looked like you were going to try and get up.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:45 AM   #46
DAND
Yeah Dennis, I'm pretty sure the crying your were hearing was your own.

Kristy I'm actually surprised your Mom was yelling "Kick him again", but then I guess you had to get the killer genes from someone.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:47 AM   #47
DAND
Dennis,

I guess those almost 10 push-ups didn't do you any good. Maybe you should look more towards saving your money and paying someone to protect you from future ass kickings that are sure to come.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:49 AM   #48
DAND
Oh yeah Dennis, the wrestling you watched didn't seem help. I almost dropped the camera laughing when you were "tapping out" and Kristy stomped on your hand.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:16 AM   #49
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Yeah Dennis, I'm pretty sure the crying your were hearing was your own.

Kristy I'm actually surprised your Mom was yelling "Kick him again", but then I guess you had to get the killer genes from someone.

I was surpised at the crying as well. Heck I dont even sound that girly when I cry.

The mom yelling shocked me as well. I did not know she had it in her. My dad is now scared after I told him how bad her "angry eyes" were.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:12 PM   #50
densnake1
Well...... um...... damn photographers, they follow me every where. Lets see, I may have embellished a little about kicking some "butt". What happened was I SLIPPED on one of Kristy's "Columbian jungle crying frogs". When I fell on the frog its started crying and everyone thought it was me. Yeah.... thats exactly what happened, so there------I want a rematch!!!!!! Oh yeah "thanks for all of the help Dave" I feel a sign in the making.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh reptile show