Pittsburgh Reptile show and Sale Date 2009! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 07-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #81
porkchop48
QUOTE=royal1reptiles;730739]Hi all well the show is coming up and i wanted to drop a line about what is going to be at the show in July! ( along with the tables tanks and chairs rematch HAHA)
The show looks to be Amazing this month! The room is full and I have made some more room for 9 new vendors!~ Had to change things around a bit to fit them all in! I know this is a Summer show and there are so many other things you might want to be doing but i must say this July show is going to be Great!!! and any one thinking about coming out NEEDS to BEE there!!! there is going to be 9 new vendors with 15 tables of animals!!! As well as a Custom Rack guy! Tattoos and tons of animals every where!!!

If any one needs any thing please let me know !
thanks
Amanda[/quote]

Did I get moved? I so hate getting moved...( yes this is me whining)

Dennis will get one hell of an whooping them.

Old 07-05-2009, 07:39 AM   #82
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
Dennis will get one hell of an whooping them.
Hey we should tape it and have a pay preview.

Old 07-05-2009, 09:50 AM   #83
porkchop48
Split the cost me with Dave and i think it sounds like a good idea :-)

Naked piggy backing and Dennis getting a beat down again. I would pay good money to see it.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:04 AM   #84
DAND
Quote:
Split the cost me with Dave and i think it sounds like a good idea :-)

Naked piggy backing and Dennis getting a beat down again. I would pay good money to see it.
Yeah, but Dennis may pay more to NOT have it shown.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:41 AM   #85
royal1reptiles
Quote:
QUOTE=royal1reptiles;730739]Hi all well the show is coming up and i wanted to drop a line about what is going to be at the show in July! ( along with the tables tanks and chairs rematch HAHA)
The show looks to be Amazing this month! The room is full and I have made some more room for 9 new vendors!~ Had to change things around a bit to fit them all in! I know this is a Summer show and there are so many other things you might want to be doing but i must say this July show is going to be Great!!! and any one thinking about coming out NEEDS to BEE there!!! there is going to be 9 new vendors with 15 tables of animals!!! As well as a Custom Rack guy! Tattoos and tons of animals every where!!!

If any one needs any thing please let me know !
thanks
Amanda
Did I get moved? I so hate getting moved...( yes this is me whining)

Dennis will get one hell of an whooping them.[/quote]

no you did not move! you own your lil side table there now it is yours i did not move you.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:58 AM   #86
DAND
Put Dennis next to her

Old 07-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #87
densnake1
I'm glad its going to be a packed house, that way everyone will get to see Kristy was lucky the first time. As for the pay per view money winner take all!!! Be afraid Kristy be very afraid. Dave I am sending little Rick to take care of you.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:15 AM   #88
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by densnake1 View Post
I'm glad its going to be a packed house, that way everyone will get to see Kristy was lucky the first time. As for the pay per view money winner take all!!! Be afraid Kristy be very afraid. Dave I am sending little Rick to take care of you.
Sending the lamb to the slaughter huh? Well probably just as well after seeing his daddy get his ass handed to him (for the second time ) by a girl how could he show his face in public ever again anyhow?

Old 07-10-2009, 06:30 AM   #89
porkchop48
See what happends when I miss the thread for a few days.

Amanda - Thank you for not moving me. I think the corner gives me an advantage. I can set some booby traps for dennis and his minions :-)

I got lucky???? pffft. I think you may be the one that got lucky. I let you crawl out of there instead of continuing the beating. Thankfully for you that guy wanted to buy the headless frog so I had to go back to doing business or it could have gotten ugly.

I am on a serious man hating streak this week so there will be no mercy. NONE.

Maybe the pay per view can help out with the medical bills :-)

Old 07-13-2009, 11:08 AM   #90
royal1reptiles
Thanks To every one that Came to the July 12th show!

First - just wanted to thank every one for coming to the show! It was a really nice show with tons of animals Every Where I just updated the web site with Pictures of the show under PICS of the Show July 12th 2009 . www.freewebs.com/pghreptileshow

2nd... I have a pic of Frog Girl at the end of the day Thumbs up ....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh reptile show