Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 102 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #1011
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Walked?
OK OK you got me...... lol

Old 05-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #1012
crissabella
Quote:
Walked?
Maybe "Run" would be a better word

Old 05-25-2010, 10:48 PM   #1013
Iguanachic
DAND-I pm'ed you but I know you are swamped. Please email me the flyer so I can make a ton of them for us to pass out to vendors willing to have them on their tables. I can UPS them out to anyone willing to do so. I included my email in the pm I sent. Thanks!

Old 05-25-2010, 10:52 PM   #1014
Twizted Paths
Quote:
I will have a new sign (or maybe I'll just have to make another), or maybe a banner and flyers with a link to this thread for the shows I vend. Like what was posted in the pm to them from Maggie, "I am sure he (DAND) will enjoy destroying your name and your business". The last person who screwed with me has his sign that I take to every show I vend and now these two will too. I'll pass it out to every vendor and every customer or attendee at the shows.
Your last sign cost the them my money

Vista does business cards for shipping cost. I'll get some made with this link & whatever else you want on them if you want.

Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
They would see us right away lol..... I know Mike and Shar very well. They are like family to me... They ain't comin.... It would take a lot of guts to walk in that show
QFT.

I've seen you dude, you're big and I'd imagine quite scary when angry

Old 05-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #1015
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
They would see us right away lol..... I know Mike and Shar very well. They are like family to me... They ain't comin.... It would take a lot of guts to walk in that show
Oh the comments I could make........

They are cowards and I doubt they will show their faces at any shows.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #1016
Buckeyebloods
Quote:
Guess I'll need to pick up some more printer ink.

Dave dose this mean your replacing the Chaos sign?

Old 05-25-2010, 11:01 PM   #1017
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebloods View Post
Dave dose this mean your replacing the Chaos sign?
Nope, the pitbull doesn't let. I just may have to get another table just for my signs.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:04 PM   #1018
Cp3_Pythons
Im sure there not BIG enough to show-up at any show for a long while and seriously doubt they will I mean their already hiding in the shadows trying to erase their tracks and its quite obvious their sloppy about it The BOI aint going NOWHERE anytime soon and they plainly admited their guilt & drug problems (Now that was sooo smart Jeff and Christine) LMAO I seen their pic and well ......... Im not going to say anything on it LMAO

Out of curiosity Would it be ILLEGAL for me to post the Pics DAND has posted here onto my facebook for a while??

Since I know The NOT-SO-WISE'S are reading this My daily schedule has changed a bit When I wake up Im going to my Laptop and RE-SENDING the emails I have already sent to
1. The Proper authorities
2. Child Protective Services
3. The BBB

I will continue to do this on a daily basis Untill one of the 2 has happened

1. YOU PAY MAGGIE BACK WITH INTEREST and PUBLICLY APOLIGIZE FOR YOUR ACTION (ITS ONLY RIGHT the paying Maggie back With Interest I honestly listen to a WORD the either of you had to say and I belive I speak for most of the members when I say that)
2. YOUR IN CUSTODY AND AWAITING TRIAL

On the shows Im sure if they do show up they will be looked at in DISGUST. Theres at least a person from ever state reading this and everyone of them thiking WTF... Word travels fast
So Do you really think The Founders of these shows what someone like this at the SHOWS ROTFLMAO now thats funny Im sure more than one of you know some of the founders of the shows on a personal level Right? Im sure we can Find a list of Vendors at Most of the shows Why not send them a Pic of the NOT-SO WISE'S I mean they can decline to sell them anything Right? Lets Boycott them Make it so they cant show their face's anywhere in the Reptile World without being looked down apon

Old 05-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #1019
crissabella
Quote:
Oh the comments I could make........

They are cowards and I doubt they will show their faces at any shows.
Shoot, i'm trying to hold my tongue right now, because i definitely have a comment about "guts" that just wants to come out. Trying to be a good girl right now

Old 05-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #1020
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post

1. YOU PAY MAGGIE BACK WITH INTEREST and PUBLICLY APOLIGIZE FOR YOUR ACTION (ITS ONLY RIGHT the paying Maggie back With Interest I honestly WOULD NOT listen to a WORD the either of you had to say and I belive I speak for most of the members when I say that)
I had to type something here so I could put in I HONESTLY WOULD NOT LISTEN I forgot to put WOULD NOT in my prior post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles