is usark over stepping its rights by proposing rules for states without asking us - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 05-13-2015, 12:12 AM   #311
Warren_Booth
Rodney,
You had requested that I comment. I did not want to appear rude, therefore I came here to state that I am not in the position to comment, and that the person to direct your question/concerns to is Phil Goss, USARK president. I hope that gives you a little direction to move in.

Regards,
Warren

Old 05-13-2015, 12:15 AM   #312
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
He advised you to contact Phil Goss directly.
If dr booth can't or won't answer any questions regarding usark (which is odd since he's on the board) then why did he come on here in the first place. ..I never requested him to nor did anyone else. ....so why are you or booth saying don't ask me ask phil. ...seriously how can I possibly be in the wrong here....if he doesn't want to or can't answer any questions then get off this thread. ....he comes in here acting like his usual arrogant self and belittles me for asking questions....IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS that's fine but don't keep posting on this thread that's based around questioning usark. Especially when you're a usark board member. .

Old 05-13-2015, 12:17 AM   #313
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren_Booth View Post
Rodney,
You had requested that I comment. I did not want to appear rude, therefore I came here to state that I am not in the position to comment, and that the person to direct your question/concerns to is Phil Goss, USARK president. I hope that gives you a little direction to move in.

Regards,
Warren
I requested that someone from usark come on here and clear up the nonsense your supporter was saying....I didn't request that a usark board member come on here and say I can't answer any questions or say much of anything so go as phil

Old 05-13-2015, 12:20 AM   #314
rodneynboalich
And I asked a serious question about usarks plans if Fws move for an amendment to have jurisdiction of interstate commerce. ..that's a relevant. ...that's a serious threat if the snakes aren't removed from the lacey act

Old 05-13-2015, 12:25 AM   #315
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Rodney,

Regards,
Warren
Why has usarks board been so un involved in these matters. ..don't you all think it would help phil out if maybe some of the board members shouldered some of the minor responsibilities like keeping people informed...maybe if the board would have shown even a little interest in the organization they're on the board of wyatt wouldn't have been able to piss away around a million dollars of donation money

Old 05-13-2015, 12:26 AM   #316
Warren_Booth
Rodney,
Your memory must be slipping. This sounds like a request to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneynboalich View Post
Since dr booth is here maybe he can give everyone an update o the preliminary injunction situation
Take care,

Warren

Old 05-13-2015, 12:30 AM   #317
Warren_Booth
I am through with further comments on this thread. It appears futile. Enjoy you thread, as it is quickly becoming the Rodney Boalich ranting spot.

Good luck with your new organization. If you put in half the amount of time into it as you have with this thread, it will be a raging success. I look forward to seeing it flourish.

Regards,
Warren

Old 05-13-2015, 12:34 AM   #318
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Rodney,
Your memory must be slipping. This sounds like a request to me.

Take care,

Warren
Yeah and what did you say again. ..you didn't even tell everyone that usark won the injunction I did...and when I asked about usarks future plans you said go ask phil...

Old 05-13-2015, 12:43 AM   #319
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneynboalich View Post
If dr booth can't or won't answer any questions regarding usark (which is odd since he's on the board) then why did he come on here in the first place. ..I never requested him to nor did anyone else. ....so why are you or booth saying don't ask me ask phil. ...seriously how can I possibly be in the wrong here....if he doesn't want to or can't answer any questions then get off this thread. ....he comes in here acting like his usual arrogant self and belittles me for asking questions....IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS that's fine but don't keep posting on this thread that's based around questioning usark. Especially when you're a usark board member. .
You don't OWN this thread, fella, and anyone who wants to CAN respond to it as they see fit. No one needs YOUR permission to reply and in what manner they choose to do so.

It appears Mr. Booth has explained to you several times his position concerning responding publicly as an official voice representing USARK, and you just keep ignoring what he is saying to you. If your goal here is to merely harass, belittle and insult other members, then your current stay here is going to be short lived. You are familiar with being banned, I trust. As I have stated before, if you want to have a civil and professional conversation here, then you are welcome to do so. But quite honestly, you are failing to deliver on the scorecard for either a civil or a professional level.

So shape up or be shipped out, please.

Old 05-13-2015, 01:03 AM   #320
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
You don't OWN this thread, fella, and anyone who wants to CAN respond to it as they see fit. No one needs YOUR permission to reply and in what manner they choose to do so.

It appears Mr. Booth has explained to you several times his position concerning responding publicly as an official voice representing USARK, and you just keep ignoring what he is saying to you. If your goal here is to merely harass, belittle and insult other members, then your current stay here is going to be short lived. You are familiar with being banned, I trust. As I have stated before, if you want to have a civil and professional conversation here, then you are welcome to do so. But quite honestly, you are failing to deliver on the scorecard for either a civil or a professional level.

So shape up or be shipped out, please.
I'm not saying I own the thread but I'm simply asking why is Warren on here if he can't answer any questions. ..he certainly isn't here for my company. ...As for me belittling people. .look through this whole thread all I got from people was belittled for having some unpopular opinion and making claims about usark and wyatt which about 98% of them turned out to be right. ...look at some of the above post where I was duck in water or something and I can't see right and a host of other insults...maybe no one called me an idiot but there are belittling insults nonetheless. ......so my question is may I insult other in the manner they insult me or have they been receiving infractions like I have? It's a reasonable question to ask...and if I may insult other they way they insult me do you have some kind set of rules or maybe a guide book I can follow as to avoid any further infractions? I just want to make sure I'm within the fauna guidelines for passive-aggressive attacks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!