Bad Guy Phil Robbins and Jeremy Hargett ( jsh reptiles ) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:03 PM   #53
filenamex5100
and like i said....either you and or Jeremy were offering togolensis. the proof is in the writing. whos crazy???? everyone can read that:
1) you said you didn't have togolensis.
2) Jeremy works for you.
3) Jeremy offered me and at least one other person togolensis.

the scenarios are pretty simple. either,
a) you told Jeremy to sell them as togolensis.
b) Jeremy purchased scorpions from you and he clearly said he bought them as what they were labeled as (togolensis) but you told me they were not togolensis, meaning you scammed Jeremy into buying togolensis.
c) Jeremy just made it up by himself.

YOU...i repeat....YOU are responsible for representing your employees and the products you choose to sell. I would place great care into monitoring what my employees are selling on behalf of me.

i havnt even mentioned the fact that you told me that you haven't sold "any at all, anywhere" of the hottentotta, yet Jeremy tells me he bought them from you as being labeled togolensis. not to mention the fact that IF HE BOUGHT THEM FROM YOU WHY IS HE SAYING "let me refer you to my invertebrate manager"?!

you are a liar and a scammer. unlike you, i don't call people names on a public forum. that just speaks to your negative nature. saying mean stuff and calling names is frowned upon.
on the other hand...if i simply THINK that someone is a overweight, bald, lying, scammer...that's for me to think. i just keep those thoughts to myself. you may intimidate others but you wont intimidate me or make me go away. I'm pretty relentless when it comes to cons.

actually until you and/or Jeremy come out and say that you/you both are wrong...ill never stop. pat kane tried this with me to and it didn't work out so well for him either. youre just another brick in the scam wall phil!

Old 10-26-2016, 08:06 PM   #54
filenamex5100
is all your links provide is either information ive already shared here twice, and the thread shows that i was rooting for you in hopes you get togolensis.

doesn't explain why you and/or Jeremy were offering togolensis for sale AFTER THOSE DATES!!

keep digging a hole guy!
please do me a favor....contact Jeremy and ask him why he never posted screen shots of what i left out. I'm dying to see what he comes up with!

Old 10-26-2016, 08:08 PM   #55
MiamiCracker
OMG I am such a huge scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2016, 08:11 PM   #56
MiamiCracker
ok...we will do this another way....
We will go through your claims 1 by 1.
here goes.............................

Show me ANYWHERE that I said I have Androctonus togolensis for sale.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:14 PM   #57
MiamiCracker
We're waiting little girl.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:15 PM   #58
MiamiCracker
And don't start running you mouth just show where I said I have togolensis for sale.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:19 PM   #59
MiamiCracker
Ok enough suspense. He will never show it because it never happened. Claim 1=FALSE

Old 10-26-2016, 08:20 PM   #60
MiamiCracker
Number 2
Show me where I said I EVER HAD togolensis.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!