Rumors are not always true: - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 05-24-2005, 01:20 PM   #71
JMExotics
Yew Lewsur, Dikshunarys R For Smawrt Pople

Old 05-24-2005, 01:23 PM   #72
audrypayne
I'm a smarta$$. Doesn't that count for something? At least I'm honest.

Old 05-24-2005, 01:25 PM   #73
JMExotics
lmfao, yeah it counts. But my IQ is still suffering from Ashley's jabber.. The funny thing is, both her and Lisa thought they were going to go into the hot room.. now riddle me this.. Would you want either of them playing with your mamba?

Old 05-24-2005, 01:31 PM   #74
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias47
This is the one that made me realize that all these accusations are most probably warranted...
His behavior trying to defned himself in that thread is appalling as well...

I cannot include Lisa in this...she has partnered with Jason after the fact, as far as I know...which shows she may have made a poor decision...but we all have done that...believe me.
I take them as a packaged deal by their on words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneckchic2204
my husband i were the show promoters for this
thanks
lisa campbell

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneckchic2204
To all concerned,

On behalf of my husband and I we would like to state our side of the story. Sincerely,
Lisa and Jason Campbell
So why does the screen name EAST COAST REPTILES have Jason with a different last name?

EAST COAST REPTILES
Full Name:
jason william
eastcoastreptiles.net

They are together now and deceiving people with bogus last names for their company.

Old 05-24-2005, 01:32 PM   #75
audrypayne
Only if I were the beneficiary on their life insurance policy. Then I still wouldn't want it to be MY mamba.
I guess the Campbells are trying to find a way to get people to do their next show. That's probably why we haven't heard from them. They have definitely been exposed. Who would want to support their show after all this?

Old 05-24-2005, 01:34 PM   #76
audrypayne
Bogus people have bogus names. They also sell bogus snakes.

Old 05-24-2005, 01:37 PM   #77
JMExotics
Thank You, we have been trying to get these facts out for the last month, after they pretty much accused us of stealing money from the show. When infact they cannot account for the money themselves, we have sent their backer every reciept we had. and have accounted for all the money WE handled. Can they? ...eh ... nope. I however cannot believe how damn stupid they are. It's like you just want to rub their noses off in a pile of stupid doo.. But no matter how many times you do it, the dog is just to retarded to learn!

Old 05-24-2005, 01:39 PM   #78
JMExotics
Hey, lets all go to the chat room.

Old 05-24-2005, 01:47 PM   #79
Alias47
Don't know...haven't seen either of them
Oh..THAT mamba...HECK NO!!!

Old 05-24-2005, 03:03 PM   #80
JMExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulsmile18
Ok This Is To All The Pople That Is Dowing Jason And Lisa Campbell. They R My Good Friends And They Have Not Stole Any Money From Anybody. And J&m Exotics Yall Need To Get A F****ing Life..... How Amny Shows Have Yall Put On????? Ummmm Lets Count 1...2....3...4....5....6...7...8....9= 0 (none) Ohh Yea And Ms. Victoria Gregory U Think U Have Stuff On Lisa And Jason....... Just Wait Till Court...... Can We Say Drug Test....... Oh Yea And I Havent For Got Ab U Tell Me Im #1 I Dont Never For Get Hoes...... And Any F Yall That Is Putting The Campbells Down Yall Need To Learn Ur Facts First!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!
Have A Wonderful Day,
Ashley (lisa And Jasons Bestfriend)

Ok lil miss Ashley, where do I want to start. How many shows have you even worked for? Oh what is that 1?!? News flash chick WE CARRIED THAT SHOW. We did all the work and took none of the money nor got any credit from it. What did you do for that show besides drag your little boy toy around by the arm like a ragdoll? Oh that’s right you helped Lisa count the money every 2 minutes right? Hope you know that by you posting makes them look worse. I haven’t seen that sort of typing since I was 13. Let me say something in terms you might understand. “Yall just mad cuz the real yall and ur good palz have been seen 4 wat yall realie R.” Heh and for those of us who do not know the idiot language I said They are just upset because their true “them” has been revealed. I can’t believe how ignorant and uneducated some people can be.

You are just mad because people are speaking out against Lisa and Jason. And that in return hurts your pocket because you work for them. And WHO IN GODS NAME would want YOU to handle their venomous snakes?!?!? Oh yeah that’s probably another reason you are mad because I made changes to your name tag to prevent accidents from happening. You and your friends are jokes and will always be the joke of the reptile business. So please feel free to keep posting and giving us all a good laugh.

Monica Elrod
J & M Exotics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!