Kalamazoo, MI Reptile & Exotic Animal Show - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-28-2005, 05:11 PM   #21
collisonzoo
Baby Hedgehogs!!!

We went downstairs last night to find a surprise litter of baby hedgehogs! Here are a couple of pics. They're not the best, but I didn't want to upset mom. Come to the Kalamazoo show to see how much they change in 4 weeks. Enjoy the pics!
Attached Images

Old 10-30-2005, 10:24 PM   #22
collisonzoo
Come see the toucan!

We are currently up to 22 tables reserved! There will be something for everybody. From reptiles and amphibians to feeder rodents and crickets to birds and puppies and even baby hedgehogs! Come and see a toucan and watch it eat. This is definitely shaping up to be a show that you won't want to miss! There are still tables available, so if you're interested, let me know! Thanks!

Old 11-08-2005, 10:54 AM   #23
kiote9
11 More Days!!!

Well, there was a recent death in my collection that has caused me to decide against bringing any of my animals to sell (till they get a clean bill of health they go no where), but I will be there!!!!

Can't wait!!!!

Old 11-09-2005, 11:09 PM   #24
collisonzoo
Free crickets!

Receive 100 crickets free when you purchase a lizard from any vendor at the Kalamazoo show!

Old 11-11-2005, 05:19 PM   #25
Casey Hulse
That's Right!
We will be giving out 100 free crickets for each lizard purchased from any vendor!
Generously donated by TopHat Crickets.

Old 11-17-2005, 08:35 AM   #26
Casey Hulse
Come get some!
The day after tomorrow, Saturday! Free Crickets!!!

Old 11-17-2005, 08:40 AM   #27
DAND
Exclamation

Rumor has it all tables have been reserved.

Old 11-17-2005, 09:35 PM   #28
collisonzoo
30 Tables are Filled!

We have a great variety of animals and products represented at the show! Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far. For those of you who might still be considering reserving a table, we've got 4 more rooms that we can open up if more people are interested. It's not too late! Let me know and I'll find a place for you. Hope to see all of you there!

Old 11-19-2005, 05:47 PM   #29
collisonzoo
Thumbs up Thank You!!!

Today's show went very well! Thank you to all of the vendors who helped to make the show such a great success! Thank you to everyone who came to shop or just look around! A special thanks to Nature's Spirit and Top Hat Crickets for their generous donations. The school was very pleased, and we hope to do this again in the spring. Thanks again to everyone.

Old 11-19-2005, 11:05 PM   #30
Casey Hulse
Thanks Kari and Tony for putting the show together! You and the rest of the crew really went all out. It sure was thoughtful of you all assisting with the unloading, the grilled hamburgers were a treat also!
I know the turnout was a little dissapointing for some of the vendors, but I think generally everyone thought it was a successful show. I also want to thank all of the vendors who helped make this a success, I am sure it will keep getting better as the word spreads. I do think a semi-annual show is in order.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!