Atlanta show vendors - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 11-15-2005, 02:36 PM   #21
BWSmith
I knew his shows were dying, but false advertising for a show that is not even happening is too much. Now there is AmericasMart and an AmericasMart Conference Center. I was hoping that it was just a matter of people not calling the actual conference center. But judging from Chuck's last email reply, a nonexistent show is actually the case. Chuck, thanks for pursuing that.

Old 11-15-2005, 02:54 PM   #22
audrypayne
The street addresses on the searches that I performed matched. Tony has it on his site as AmericasMart 240 Peachtree St. NW and that's the same place I contacted. He's been told NO,NO,NO! Yet he still wants to carry on with his BS. After this weekend, I wonder what kind of an excuse he'll use for his own stupidity. Maybe this was all Cathy's fault again.

Old 11-15-2005, 02:56 PM   #23
SCReptiles
Actually, that was my hope also. I like Tony, has always been very good to me. I am not posting this to hinder or harm him in anyway. I was looking very forward to sitting up my venomous display this weekend. I put lots of effort into having everything ready. I only wanted to make sure everyone had access to the same information that I have so they can make an informed decision about traveling. I have already emailed Chad and told him I was making alternative plans.

This is only my opinion, but this is what I think is happening. I think Tony planned on having it at the Civic Center as always, but was having some financial problems and didn’t get the deposit in to them in time. They rented to someone else. Tony has already invested quite a bit of money in advertising. From there he talked to AmericaMart and thought everything would work out there. So he made the announcement it was moved over there, but it didn’t pan out. And I think right now he is working his butt off to find another venue to host it. And the thing is, he may. But he advertised the civic center in the magazine and AmericaMart on the internet, so even if he finds a third venue in time, there will not be a turn out to make it worth wild. He is not trying to do anyone dirty, he is only trying to do business. If he announces now that the show is off, he has lost everything he put into it up until now. That is why we are not getting an office announcement from his office. He is going to make every possible effort to put something together before letting venders and the general public know that its off.

Old 11-15-2005, 03:11 PM   #24
ssith
i was driving to cathy's last nite ....as i approached THE WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS DRIVEWAY ... i noticed cathy in the front yard , attending to a large black cauldron ... blue and green lightning was flashing everywhere ...
unidentifiable small animal parts were strewn about the yard ... victims of a powerful magic gone very , very wrong ......
hesitant to approach this maniacal woman , i asked danny what she was doing . " just you never mind !! " she screeched as i cringed in fear .
" i'm brewing a special batch of " marietta mojo " , and if you're not careful , you will be the first of my enemies to suffer !! "

coincidence ???
i think not .....

Old 11-15-2005, 03:49 PM   #25
JMExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssith
i was driving to cathy's last nite ....as i approached THE WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS DRIVEWAY ... i noticed cathy in the front yard , attending to a large black cauldron ... blue and green lightning was flashing everywhere ...
unidentifiable small animal parts were strewn about the yard ... victims of a powerful magic gone very , very wrong ......
hesitant to approach this maniacal woman , i asked danny what she was doing . " just you never mind !! " she screeched as i cringed in fear .
" i'm brewing a special batch of " marietta mojo " , and if you're not careful , you will be the first of my enemies to suffer !! "

coincidence ???
i think not .....
Lee You Aint right! You didn't come here last night don't lie to these people. It was the night before last! AH HA! See....

Old 11-15-2005, 03:53 PM   #26
audrypayne
Lee, you couldn't have been at Cathy's last night! You were here with me cuddled on the couch sipping wine by candle light. Sorry about not letting you go all the way with me, but your wife is my friend.

Old 11-15-2005, 03:56 PM   #27
JMExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by audrypayne
Lee, you couldn't have been at Cathy's last night! You were here with me cuddled on the couch sipping wine by candle light. Sorry about not letting you go all the way with me, but your wife is my friend.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO Im gonna tell her! God you freaks. wait where was his wife at lastnight?!?! She got off of work at 3:30!!!!

Old 11-15-2005, 03:59 PM   #28
BWSmith
maybe we should just have a BBQ instead of the show.

Old 11-15-2005, 04:02 PM   #29
Southerncat
Settle down...Don't tell all my secrets

Back to the subject at hand!

Old 11-15-2005, 04:09 PM   #30
ssith
you see what i mean ??? she has cast a " mindfog " on the lot of you ...
this is a dangerous and vile woman .......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!