New Show in Minnesota! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-03-2006, 10:41 AM   #21
icylimey
all vendors who couldnt attend because of the kc show contact me to get a booth for mankato show best way to do this is call
507-380-3451 because computer at the store crashed
Larry

Old 08-03-2006, 12:01 PM   #22
Gexx
Sorry for the delay in updating the website, this all happened really fast and we were up in the air on it until booking the convention center was OK'd for a week earlier. Sorry to all for my delinquency in updating the site... night owls.. sheesh, youd think I kept geckos or something.... Look forward to seeing you all there, this date move should really increase the odds of the shows success!

Old 08-03-2006, 02:18 PM   #23
Bill & Amy
How many vendors are signed up right now?

Old 08-03-2006, 10:22 PM   #24
icylimey
bill,
vendor tables are still available ........but with the date change have received alot of response and was busy on the phone letting everyone know today.....if everyone follows through with sending payment and booking a table we will be sold out soon so for those that want tables get in soon or u may miss out....
Larry

Old 08-10-2006, 09:01 PM   #25
kare
wondering

Anybody know how the vendor list is shaping up? The only update to the site has been the date change, no map and no new vendors beyond the original five.

Old 08-12-2006, 11:15 PM   #26
Otter_23
any updates? HOpe there are going to be some nice adult male cresteds there.

Old 08-15-2006, 07:47 PM   #27
Gexx
A map is now posted on the site in link form! We need more vendors guys!

Old 08-15-2006, 08:51 PM   #28
northstarboasandmore
Hey Larry this is Aaron from Albert Lea..if this show goes well and have one next spring...may as well count me in on a table!

Old 08-21-2006, 12:09 PM   #29
icylimey
spider breeders , and frog vendors needed to round out the great variety going to be available at the show.......lets go vendors get those payments sent in so i can organize the layout properly only 20 days until the show thanks to everyone that has spread the word keep up the good work.....
Larry

Old 08-24-2006, 02:15 AM   #30
icylimey
hey folks everything is shaping up for a great show on the 10th of september here in mankato.....still in need of an amphibian breeder to round it out think we have a very reputable spider breeder lined up (i will let u know who that is when i get his sign up info but for those that were at the show in bloomington mn last year he was there.....just signed up a guy who custom makes hooks and has animals aswell dont know exactely what he is bringing besides the hooks but the hooks are very affortable ...........if u have been to the site u can see we took off the vendor list as Tom the co-promoter's scheldule is very hectic right now and updates are few and in between so this listing of what is going to be available is much easier for us ......thanks again for all the support .....if anyone would like to help(volunteer at the gate or set-up contact me icylimeys@yahoo.com and i will add u to the list of volunteers thanks again and we will see u soooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!
Larry
Larrys Lizards
627 south front st
Mankato,mn 56001
507-380-3451

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!